Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Top 10 QB's in Dolphins History (Post-Marino Era)
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Top 10 QB's in Dolphins History (Post-Marino Era)
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: June 09, 2010 11:12AM

wtf ever put Feidler in the ring of honor. If we had a competentqb on those teams we would have won more playoffs games. Truth be told the Feidler aquisition was stupid. The whole team and front office was shellshocked in that playoff game. Jville was kicking our butts 44-7 when feidler came in the defense was thru of course he looked game. We bought that crap 1 playoff win a what 66 63 td/int ratio. A waste of time

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: June 09, 2010 01:50PM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thigpen will be a starter for somebody...maybe as
> soon as next year.

I swear I don't see that in this guy. I really don't. This guy put up some decent stats for part of a year playing on a last place team in KC that was always behind by a ton playing against a prevent defense in games that didn't matter. I don't see him as an NFL starter.

We will see though over the next few years.

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: June 10, 2010 06:13AM

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: June 10, 2010 06:56AM

The reason I say that about TT is because of his ability to lead a team down the field. He did it with a bad KC team off the bench and had 18 Td's with 12 Int's and 3 rushing Td's. I thought it was pretty impressive since he was running a spread offense with no running game and was just pretty much thrown to the wolves after Huard got hurt.

He did it in Miami in a very limited opportunity with only 8 pass attempts. He scored a TD and had 2 int's. He has not receive much individual coaching over his career.

This is the first time he has ever even had a QB coach and is only 26 years old.

I could be wrong but every time I have seen him play, he has moved the offense. He just needs to be coached up IMO. He said he has never been coached on mechanics in the NFL.

Like you said Mike...time will tell.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: June 10, 2010 08:17AM

OK, eesti....I love ya. But you can't say Thigpen "did it in in Miami" with only 8 pass attempts in mop-up time of a glorified preseason game the final week of the season! By the time he took the field our season was over.

And like I said, he moved the offense in KC in games in which KC was getting drilled, down by a ton, throwing every down, playing aganist a soft defense/prevent defense.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: June 10, 2010 11:05AM

I just don't think Thigpen should be on the list. He hasn't done enough good or bad to make a judgment.

Posted by: kelreign ()
Date: June 13, 2010 06:50AM

I remember complaining and getting frustrated when Feidler was our QB because of his lack of a game changing / game winning / play maker talent level.

Then I got a taste of the worst string of QBs ever. I think Feidler was definitley our #1 since Marino left, with Pennington a very close second just because of the sheer number of games played. Although much props are given to Chad pennington for bringing us back from that 1 - 15 season!

Hopefully Chad Henne will make this entire string of messages a moot point!

Date: June 14, 2010 07:06AM

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: June 14, 2010 09:05AM

I swear he had a prophetic name.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.