HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jason Taylor on the radio Friday
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Jason Taylor on the radio Friday
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: May 13, 2010 02:59PM

As of now Jason Taylor will be on WQAM tomorrow morning with Joe Rose. I mean these things are always subject to change but he is scheduled as of now to be a guest.

Should be an interesting interview. I am sure he will say something that will make headlines.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jason Taylor on the radio Friday
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 13, 2010 03:57PM

IMO, That doesnt sound like a smart move for JT. Other then trying to upset the fans about the FO, which can easily backfire on many fronts. The JETS fans are not exactly welcoming the guy with open arms. The Miami fans are a bit upset he signed with the rival and excited about the young draftees. What positive for him can come out of him doing an interview with Joe Rose on Miami radio......... He needs to hire a better PR person. He would need to have a perfect speech, that respected the Miami fans and the dolphins but yet doesnt upset his already shakey ground he is walking on in NY. Or is he going to throw Miami under the bus to try and get the Jet faithful behind him. Either way should be interesting and like you said create some headlines

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: May 13, 2010 05:11PM

I'd have to agree that this is a risky move with little to no upside. He should simply wait until the season is over, or his career, which ever comes first, and have all of these interviews explaining himself then.

Date: May 13, 2010 05:36PM

IF he gives a heart felt farewell speach. Says he loves Miami and the fans. Dosen't badmouth anyone. Says only nice things.....fine.

If he re-hashes this whole incident for the 100th time and gives his side of the story (again).....people will turn on him.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: May 13, 2010 09:16PM

Date: May 14, 2010 10:58AM

JT manily just plugged some event in Miami he has going on. That was the sole reason for the interview. JT is giving away a bunch of money through the Jason Taylor Foundation.

He said the Fins drafted good players. And he said nice things about his Jets teammates he has talked to thus far. Also put over Nick Saban a lot saying he has lots of love for Saban.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 14, 2010 11:05AM

F,ck this douchbag, he can kiss it!! He should have retired if he wasnt going to finish with the dolphins.

ISNT THAT THE REASON WHY HE CAME BACK IN THE FIRST PLACE??

THE GUY IS LOADED WITH CASH, and didnt need the what extra mill a year? Totaly classless, and I hope he plays 2 or 3 more years with them, so he can retire with his new team.

How you going to betray your family Jason, Jesus Christ your kids are Mia fans I guarantee it! A..HOLE greedy SOB. Call's himself a good role model, and father.

Football is not just another job, if it was they wouldnt be considered supertars......

Thanks for letting all the dolphin fans down expecialy the kids who grew up loving to watch you~~ I hope you enjoy your extra mill which you clearly do not need.

To bad he didnt take calls, I know why, because he know's that he made A HUGE MISTAKE, and after this season...............

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: May 14, 2010 11:14AM

Chill out, it's a freaking business.smileys with beer

Date: May 14, 2010 12:12PM

look who your telling to "chill out"....ha!

Date: May 17, 2010 05:27PM

JT was back on WQAM Monday morning

The guy won't go away...

Date: May 20, 2010 02:23PM

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: May 20, 2010 03:15PM

Date: May 20, 2010 03:26PM

JT needs to shut up, play his 1 year in New York. Then in a short amount of time everyone will forgive and forget and be fine.

He's like a bitter girlfriend who was dumped and is now going to compare her new boyfriend in every way to the old boyfriend that she really wants to be with and just can't MOVE ON!!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 20, 2010 03:53PM

I found it a bit weird at the end of Zachs speech he paused , hesitated and then said something about no matter where JT is, I hope he is able to do this like I am, cause in his heart he is forever a dolphin.... something along those lines...but defintely he is a good brother in law trying to do some PR for JT, I dont get how he can be a Jet and Forvever a Dolphin but anyways.....I am sure the NY press will pick that sound byte up...

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: May 20, 2010 07:05PM

just saw the video, what a good guy man. The dolphins did it right

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: May 21, 2010 10:32AM

> He's like a bitter girlfriend who was dumped and is now going to compare her new boyfriend in every way to the old boyfriend that she really wants to be with and just can't MOVE ON!!

lol ... too funny ... not a bad analogy

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: May 21, 2010 11:50AM

I'm really looking forward to watching Long put JT on his ass.

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: May 21, 2010 05:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.