HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ronnie's jersey going for $20
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ronnie's jersey going for $20
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: April 18, 2010 12:41PM

to all who believe otherwise,
If you look through the site, different Jersey's are different prices, they still have a Ronnie Brown Jersey Premier Home for $109.95
at the same time they also have a Pennignton home Jersey for $20. They still have Porter and Ginn Jersey for $79.99. So if your PR department and website store and Tri all communicate, they must have missed the memo on Porter's departure. HaHaHa. And also if they were tip off that Brown was leaving and they were dropping the value of his Jersey, why wouldnt they drop the price of all his jersey's. Doesnt add up to me, i am not saying Brown might not be traded but the sale of Jersey's online has nothing to do with what are front office is going to do in the future. Doesn't that sound ludicrous to honestly believe otherwise, seriously? Didnt anyone else who reported this from Miami Herald to Profootball talk, actually click through the store and check all of the different prices of Jersey's to see if this theory makes any sense?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ronnie's jersey going for $20
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: April 18, 2010 12:48PM

Crowder you make a valid point. A sane argument for an insane topic I would say. However speculation is part of the fun of being a fan I suppose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.