HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ronnie and Marshawn
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Ronnie and Marshawn
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 11, 2010 08:59AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ronnie and Marshawn
Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: April 11, 2010 09:55AM

Personally, I'm not interested in Lynch, but that's purely my opinion.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 11, 2010 10:47AM

Ronnie is a decent person that screwed up big time with the DUI...Lynch was arrested on a felony gun charge....We don't need a thug/disgruntled locker room cancer in Miami. I hope not anyway.

He doesn't impress me anyway.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: April 11, 2010 10:52AM

Yea, just to qualify my statement a bit more, I was speaking of his on the field performance. The fact that he had a gun charge, which I did not know of, furthers my already negative opinion of this particular RB.

Date: April 11, 2010 02:33PM

NOBODY is reporting Lynch to Miami. Just that both RB's are on the block.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: April 11, 2010 04:01PM

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: April 11, 2010 04:57PM

Saying Ronnie likes to drink, then comparing your guy to Riggens.........Ironic

Date: April 11, 2010 06:16PM

Finshady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow Mike O good insight tell me what can we get
> for an injury prone running back that likes to
> drink and drive. I'll tell you not much.

I didn't give any insight I just posted a QUOTE from Adam Schefter eye rolling smiley Learn to read!! But since you asked a question I will answer, what can we get....a 2nd round pick. That's what.

And I don't think Ronnie "likes to drink and drive". Im not going to defend his actions but it was probably a one time mistake. Not that it makes it ok, but I wouldn't say he "likes to drink and drive". That's like saying Jason Williams shot his limo driver by accident, so he "likes to shoot limo drivers." Nah, Im guessing J-Williams doesn't. So to throw a rash generalization without knowing the facts is dumb! Really dumb!!

And calling Gerhart the next John Riggins......NOW that's f'n funny!! Seriously!! And why is the next John Riggins predicted to go in the 3rd round?? Now if he is the next John Riggins that means he should be a 1st round LOCK of a pick. I mean who wouldn't want "THE NEXT" John Riggins on their team. So either 32 teams are dumb for not taking him in round 1,(and really dumb for not taking him in Rd 2) or there is 1 dumb person who thinks he should go in Rd 1 and that is yo......nah, won't go there! winking smiley

Date: April 11, 2010 06:43PM

Date: April 12, 2010 04:21AM

The Pac 10 sucks!!!

Gerhart is not a 1st round pick. Sorry. Reading the Stanford cheerleading section of the newspaper and their fluff piece doesn't change anything.

Date: April 12, 2010 06:08AM

You're right USC, and the other teams in the Pac 10 suck. Mike O you need a reality check. It is obvious you hate the Pac 10 and Gerhart, but he will prove you wrong. Way to use logic behind your reasoning. I figured you were some juvenile kid seems like I might be right.

Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: April 12, 2010 06:38AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
> Saying Ronnie likes to drink, then comparing your
> guy to Riggens.........Ironic

LOL!

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: April 12, 2010 06:44AM

Date: April 12, 2010 07:38AM

He is an NFL fullback.

Fullbacks don't get drafted early. He damn sure ain't going in Rd 1. Maybe a team takes him in Rd 2, but I doubt it. He is a Rd 3 or later guy. And that isn't a knock on him, nothing bad about being a Rd 3 draft pick. But he damn sure ain't John Riggins.

And YES, after USC the Pac 10 is nothing to write home about. Oregon chokes every year. Oregon St is nothnig special. UCLA hasn't been good in ages. Cal never wins a big game. The SEC, Big 12, and Big 10 are TOP TO BOTTOM clearly better as a conference. That doesn't mean USC might not be the best team, but as a conference as a group the Pac 10 sucks! The Pac 10 is in with the Big East and ACC.....every few years they have an outstanding year as a conference, but year in and year out they can't be counted on for that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 07:39AM by MikeO.

Date: April 12, 2010 08:26AM

I tell you what C.J. Spiller will be the biggest bust to come out of this years draftIMHO. He is way to small to be a every down back and he won't be able to take the punishment at the pro level. Now my question is why Mike O do you say Gerhart is a fullback. Does that mean Dez Bryant should be a tight end. I want your answer to be truthful. there is a perception by many fans that whites for whatever reason can be running backs because they lack a certain whatever. I hope that is not the case Mike O because in an era where we have elected the 1st black persident in this countries history race should never be a factor in anything. Some of you I feel doubt Gerhart because of his skin color, and that is just wrong. As some one who can be very rational that is the only legitimate reason that I can come up with. Now if Gerhart is not a good prospect then who is. La Garett Blount, Anthony Dixon, Ryan Mathews, they all have questions about them. However none of them in my opinion is as complete of a back that Gerhart is. We can debate this forever. However I'll leave it at this. In a few years we will know the anser to all of the questions.

Date: April 12, 2010 08:29AM

Oh now I know who Gerhart is, he's that white dude! I forgot who he was till you said that.

Date: April 12, 2010 08:39AM

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: April 12, 2010 09:14AM

Date: April 12, 2010 09:20AM

You are wrong and you will see. I am through having this discussion with irrational people who can't make coherent thoughts or reasonable arguments. Mike O you are the rest of your cohorts on this board think you are experts because your post alot of usless info because you have alot of free time on your hands maybe because your unempoloyed or whatever the case maybe. I hope we draft Gerhart and he becomes a star then go find another team for you to root for. Obviously you will be hired soon as a talent evaluator by some team as a scout LOL. Once again to say that Gerhart is a fullback because he ran 4.53 at the combine is the weakest argument of all. That is plenty fast for a running back. Emmit Smith was not faster neither was Marcus Allen or Curtis Martin I can go on. The only reason you say what you do is because you truly have not seen him play, and you are trying to get under my skin it did not work. Mike O the world is full of ignorant people you are just one of millions and should be overlooked as someone who thinks his opinion is fact when in realiy is just fiction. I will not respond anymore to your terrible posts because they lack truth,and originality to things you need to be taken seriously. I will watch the draft in hopes that Gerharts name is called by the dolphins, and then I will be vindicated.

Date: April 12, 2010 09:38AM

Now because some of us don't think Gerhart is a 1st round pick we are all unemployed??? WOW!! Some of us went to college, got good to VERY GOOD jobs and can make our own hours and have computer access all day long, and can check out a website multiple times a day and still get my work done, at my schedule. By talking to the people here on this site (with the exception of a few) its obvious nobody here is flipping burgers and punching a time clock. Pretty smart people here who are probably doing well for themselves in their careers! You can tell by the way they present themselves and talk. And if all of us here who post "useless info" are one of the millions of dumb people....why are you here arguing with us and responding to us?

How am I trying to get under your skin. THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT MARSHAWN AND RONNIE, YOU BROUGHT UP GERHART!!!! eye rolling smiley And Emmitt, Marcus, and Curtis weren't as heavy and big as Gerhart is, so at the size they were at they could bea little slow and still play RB on a high NFL level. Gerhart can't, he's too big.

I like Gerhart, he is a solid football player. I hope Gerhart is picked by the Dolphins too....in Rd 4 or 5 though if he slips out of Rd 3! cool smiley

Date: April 12, 2010 10:06AM

Way to insult everyone on the board just cuz you're pissed at mike. Some of us have phones you know. Said phones have internet access. Go figure.

Date: April 12, 2010 10:07AM

Date: April 12, 2010 10:19AM

Nah dude, he's mad at you because he hates your guts. Thought you'd be perceptive enough to pick that up....

Date: April 12, 2010 10:21AM

Odenn Wrote:
> Nah dude, he's mad at you because he hates your
> guts. Thought you'd be perceptive enough to pick
> that up....

I was and I know he does. But the avenue he went to express it...."Gerhart is a 1st round pick".....was weak! At least if you are looking for a round-about way to BASH ME, pick an issue which is somewhat debatable. Gerhart going in Rd 1 isn't!!

Date: April 12, 2010 12:32PM

Hey Mike, arguing with me isn't looking so bad now is it?smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 12:33PM by dolphaholic.

Date: April 12, 2010 01:32PM

Mike O is obnoxious and not worth the time of day move on dolphaholic He isn't worth the effort. I certainly have.

Date: April 12, 2010 02:10PM

eye rolling smiley

Date: April 14, 2010 04:01AM

Adam Schefter said this morning he doesn't expect Ronnie getting traded. Said Ronnie hasn't signed his tender and you can't trade a guy who hasn't signed their tender.

If Ronnie signs it before next Thursday, then a trade is already done. But Adam believes Ronnie will be a Miami Dolphin next year

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.