HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ronnie Brown arrested for DUI
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ronnie Brown arrested for DUI
Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: March 22, 2010 05:39PM

"She claims he was pulled over for driving an expensive car and being black."

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say, he probably is guilty of these charges she speaks of.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2010 05:41PM by dolphaholic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: March 22, 2010 05:47PM

my question is how the hell does she know???

His mother wasn't there!

Date: March 22, 2010 06:31PM

I hate Cops!, mosts are Dicks...Had to get that off my chest!

Date: March 23, 2010 05:11AM

Cops are heros!

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: March 23, 2010 05:16AM

Police are subject to the same stereotypes as any other group. A few bad apples spoil the reputation of the bunch. If you think cops are dicks, it's most likely because you've had a personal bad experience with one. In my younger days I had some experience with police, not at all positive, but they were professional and just did their job.

Posted by: kelreign ()
Date: March 23, 2010 09:00AM

MIKE0,

Liked your explanation of whats going on at the meeting right now. i guess thats some sort of constitution or disciplinary by-laws they're talking about... but you used the word 'arrested' in your language, you do mean convictions right?

I mean, you can get arrested on 'probably cause' or 'suspicion' easily. Until you're convicted...it doesn't mean squat. Roger Goodell will have to really hold his tongue on this Big Ben thing until he's actually charged with something. you know?

I like it that someone is taking a hard stance, but I don't like the statements made nor the implications before some of these players have been convicted. The law is still 'innocent until proven guilty' not the other way around. Now, I am not naive, I understand that in the court of public opinion, it is 'guilty until proven innocent... and then I still may judge you even if proven innocent just becaues the accusation was made!"

Whats most disturbing is probably the whole Dante Stallworth saga. I mean, Dante was drinking and driving and killed someone! Why isn't he still in prison?

Date: March 23, 2010 09:08AM

No they are talking arrested!

It's a bad image for the league for guys getting arrested. Anyone can hire a rich lawyer to plea them down but it still is out there and gives the league a bad eye.

It's all gotta be worked out in the CBA, but they are talking about just being ARRESTED now. Who knows if that changes

The Stallworth story isn't as cut and dry as the media makes it. I have read up on it alot and there are details that aren't reported. The person walking he hit was violating the law as well. They were walking in the middle of the road and not in the designated walk area. Stallworth flashed his lights at them numerous times to get out of the way, the person was just all over the place and not in a clear frame of mind. I mean Stallworth is guilty,....but the person he hit wasn't innocent and that is why the family accepted "THE DEAL" to stop a civil suit so fast and not push this. Cause they know Stallworth while at fault, their family member was at fault too. And the best deal they would get would be the first offer. So their would be no civil trial which would bring out all the facts.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: March 23, 2010 10:39AM

MikeO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my question is how the hell does she know???
>
> His mother wasn't there!

Neither were you.

Date: March 23, 2010 10:41AM

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: March 23, 2010 12:49PM

Agreed

Date: March 23, 2010 02:06PM

eye rolling smiley

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.