HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          someone help me understand??
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
someone help me understand??
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: March 11, 2010 03:09PM

Hello all. I need some help here so please post your comments. what is all this crap about recievers?? The TE is key to the passing game! but no one talks about this. If we had a te that could actually be a catching demon that would help our recievers quite abit. If we had one that could block wow look out for the running game, and guess what?? now the passing game is open even more. Yes Ginn is horrible, he reminds me of brian bosworth all hype and absolutey crap what a joke this guy is. I keep hearing about him breaking out?? he cant breakout of a paper bag if you gave him scissors!! what we need to do is develop turner. i dont know what happened down there last year, but in camp he caught EVERYTHING. I mean he was outstanding. then he doesnt play at all because "he cant run routes" what was he practicing different routes than we ran during regular season??? something went on there and we will never know. we dont need a burner for wr. we need guts, heart, and desire. Smith isnt a burner, heinz ketchup isnt a burner and you know we would take either in a heartbeat. so imho we need a TE, then a Safety, then NT and cut the strings on vontae and sean and let them be agressive and play the game!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: someone help me understand??
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 11, 2010 04:10PM

We can get TE's like Graham, Pitta, Harbor, Moeki in the 3rd-5th or trade Fasano for Tony Scheffler.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 11, 2010 04:15PM

Two words...chunk yardage. Hard to get from a TE. That's what the FO is looking for...Fasano will be fine and we can get David MArtin for a compliment or a later round pick. Not a huge need compared to the others IMO.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: March 11, 2010 04:22PM

If you don't hae WR's to stretch the field the TE cann't and won't get open. We need WR's to pull the safteys deep, opening up the middle for the tight end. With the garbage WR's we have, you could have Shannon Sharpe or Tony Gonzalez in their prime and it wouldn't make a difference.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: March 11, 2010 05:19PM

bring back bruce hardy!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.