HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          jets n talks with broncos for Marshall
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
jets n talks with broncos for Marshall
Posted by: dolphinman 2010 ()
Date: March 05, 2010 07:15AM

according to ESPN radio the Jets are talking with Denver about Brandon Marshall. Jets trying to work out contract with Marshallks agent......WOW!

Excuses are tools of the incompetent...those who specialize in them rarely specialize in anythine else

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: jets n talks with broncos for Marshall
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 05, 2010 07:24AM

Sweet.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: March 05, 2010 07:34AM

Hey, those JOHNSON and JOHNSON products must be selling well these days ...lol

They are a team on the "verge" of taking the next step. They are going for broke. And with no cap you gotta give them credit for going for it

Cromartie I think is a tad overrated, but he is better than Lito. Put Marshall next to Braylon and Cotchery though and they have one of the best WR corp's in the NFL.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 05, 2010 07:43AM

So, we may be looking at a NYJ Superbowl next season...then another 20 years of mediocrity for that organization. Seeing as I don't expect us to win the Superbowl next year, this doesn't really bother me.

Brandon Marshall
Posted by: dolphinman 2010 ()
Date: March 03, 2010 03:31PM

Is Brandon Marshall worth the 12th pick in the draft? now that the broncos have placed a 1st round tender on Marshall would you give up the 12th pick to acquire him. I would be willing to part with the pick if and only if we sign Dansby as a FA. I believe it's more important to upgrade the defense than acquire a WR. If we get Dansby I would trade for Marshall.

Re: Brandon Marshall
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: March 03, 2010 04:23PM

No.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 03, 2010 04:33PM

Absolutely. He is a good as Fitzgerald and would open things up immensely for the others and our running game and Henne.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: March 03, 2010 05:06PM

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: March 04, 2010 02:37AM

If we were gonna use our #12 on a Rec. then I would but otherwise....HELL NO!

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: March 04, 2010 04:04PM

Yes he is worth it. EVERY CENT! I dont want to be the most well behaved sports team in the world. I'd Say Mia has been a fairly well manned team throught the years, however!!!!! I have yet to see LIVE a superbowl win. Not that he would make it happen, but he could make it happen!!!

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: March 04, 2010 04:09PM

Isn't it next years pick? Some picks aren't worth as much as others. #12 Wow thats a valuable selection. But next years should be 30ish eye rolling smiley

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 04, 2010 05:29PM

We are crazy not to want marshall, he is one of the most explosive WR's in the league and still young. Henne would be pro bowl adding him.

The Pats are rumored to be after him. Not good for the phins. Give them next years #1

Posted by: grooves12 ()
Date: March 05, 2010 07:44AM

Marshall is EASILY top-5 at his position in the league,and young... the probability of getting anyone at ANY position that is gonna come in and be nearly as good immediately at #12 is practically nil.

I would do it in a heartbeat, although I would prefer to keep the first by trying to work a trade and sign for our second and next year's first.

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: March 05, 2010 10:22AM

Seattle is now in the mix, Marshall to visit them on Saturday. They might part with one of their 1st round picks and sign Marshall

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: March 05, 2010 12:09PM

we are screwed if we dont go after this talent

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.