HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          If the Saints Lose
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
If the Saints Lose
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 24, 2010 03:48PM

You can blame the idiot who, on Adrian Petersen's second fumble, had a clear recovery and tried to pick up the ball and run with it.

How many times from pee wee to the pros do they tell you when there is a fumble JUST FALL ON THE DAMN BALL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If the Saints Lose
Posted by: KC FinFan ()
Date: January 24, 2010 03:59PM

What a bad call on PI on Farve.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 24, 2010 04:05PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can blame the idiot who, on Adrian Petersen's
> second fumble, had a clear recovery and tried to
> pick up the ball and run with it.
>
> How many times from pee wee to the pros do they
> tell you when there is a fumble JUST FALL ON THE
> DAMN BALL!

I noticed that too, but after your post, Favre eventually threw an INT on that same drive.

Of course, he then had to pretend he was hurt, as he did on that bad Roughing call. Whenever Favre falls down, he's hurt, then he miraculously heals himself in time for the next play, or if he throws an INT, in time for the next series.

What a freakin' Drama Queen.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 24, 2010 04:15PM

Favre is amazing man. People can bash him all they want too. But if it wasnt for him they wouldnt be in the championship game. He is tough as nails and makes everyone around him better.

It's real funny how people are now talking about Sydney Rice as a possible top 10 WR in the league now.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 24, 2010 04:20PM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Favre is amazing man. People can bash him all they
> want too. But if it wasnt for him they wouldnt be
> in the championship game. He is tough as nails and
> makes everyone around him better.
>
>

Not taking away any of his accomplishments throughout his career, but he sure has become a drama queen in his old age. The way he conducted himself in the past two offseasons, and the past two seasons on the field, are the backup for his *current* reputation as a drama queen.

Yes. he can still play, but seems to get a flag thrown every time someone breathes on him.

Here's a question: if it weren't for favorable calls from the referees going his way, would they be in the championship game?

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: January 24, 2010 05:22PM

And if they win?

Posted by: Doug ()
Date: January 25, 2010 06:30AM

with all due respect, are you kidding me? Favre had a bounty on his head, every drop back, hand off, hell, complete/incomplete pass he was getting rocked by the N.O. defense. did you see Favre's post game on NFL Net., he was a bruised and battered man, blood on his forehead and when it came time to leave the podium, he couldn't even bend over for the railing. I hope he comes back next year, as i love watching him play the game. in-game, the camera kept panning to the family's box section, and you could see his wife and family scared for his life, Favre taking some of the most brutal hits i've seen a QB take. Favre is an amazing QB and for those of you who dont see that, i feel sorry for.

That was a great weekend of football. Saturday's Shrine game and Sundays Championship games. i didnt miss any of it, perfect... glad my g/f had to work :-)

"I don't really care what happened in the past, I'm not afraid of challenges. I look forward to them." - T. Sparano

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.