HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Come on Texas
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Come on Texas
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: January 07, 2010 03:05PM

My head is telling me Bama will win tonight, but I will be rooting like hell for Texas.

SCREW YOU SABAN!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Come on Texas
Posted by: KC FinFan ()
Date: January 07, 2010 03:14PM

As much as I hate Saban, I can't stand Texas. Living in Big 12 country, I am so tired of hearing about how great they are. I am a big SEC guy, so I want to keep the BCS Champs in the SEC.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: January 07, 2010 04:30PM

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: January 07, 2010 08:18PM

sprained shoulder? that may be the most pathetic excuse for missing the biggest game of your career I've ever heard in my entire life. I don't care if the coach, his dad, and a team doctor told him not to "risk it" (risk what exactly with that "injury"winking smiley I would've grabbed my helmet and kicked that red shirt freshman off the field and played anyway. That national title game was a complete joke being that McCoy was on the sidelines because of that ridiculous "injury"

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: January 08, 2010 03:30AM

I agree totally, what a PUSSY(cat). It reminds me of that one title game when the dude ran back the opening kickoff and 'sprained' his ankle celebrating. Remember that? winking smiley

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: January 08, 2010 06:46AM

Now how can anyone on this board know the extent of that injury? Sprain? What exactly is that and what is the seriousness? No one here knows.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: January 08, 2010 06:55AM

that's insane. if you saw the interview with colt after the game he looked suicidal. he was definitely NOT faking

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: January 08, 2010 07:24AM

No one said he was faking, just that anything short of Cody ripping McCoy's arm off at the shoulder, shouldn't have kept him from being out there.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: January 08, 2010 09:07AM

Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: January 08, 2010 02:39PM

I have to admit it was a rare game where I was actually looking for a team, or to be more accurate a coach, make a fool of himself.

He did a pretty good job of it in the first minute of the game.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 08, 2010 04:02PM

I had not read this thread until tonight.

What is up?

They said Colt was BEGGING to be put back in the game. In the end, he said something to the effect of "If I were a safety, I could go in and just hit someone but I'm a passer and I guess I am of no use without my arm."

This kid was hurting inside more than anyone else. And if anyone knows ANYTHING ABOUT playing football in OKLAHOMA AND TEXAS and I do because I was playing from elementary school in Oklahoma on.. .well .......I would SUE YOU FOR DEFAMATION for implying that I was taking a pass on the greatest game of my career up to this point.

Honestly!

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 08, 2010 04:19PM

Rolando McClain looked like a BEAST. I hope, hope, hope he is in a Dolphins uniform next year!

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: January 10, 2010 01:08AM

McCoy was in the tunnell of the Rose Bowl trying to throw and couldn't throw it more than 7 yards.

Anyone ripping Colt is clueless

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.