HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ronnie and Ricky
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Ronnie and Ricky
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: January 04, 2010 02:31PM

Ricky and Ronnie said some interesting things today. They both said the team played with no passion down the stretch of the season.

And Ronnie Brown said the team needs more players who are impacted by losses. Ronnie went on to say there were times this season the team needed to be.."more enthusiastic getting on the football field."

These are some passive agressive comments from these two who dont say much ever. Throwing some teammates under the bus without saying their names!

Ricky also said that Tony Spranao pulled him aside all season wanting him to be a more vocal leader and Ricky said today he should have done more and wishes he had done more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ronnie and Ricky
Posted by: angryseas ()
Date: January 04, 2010 02:41PM

is kind of cool and scary at the same time to hear ricky say that considering how he doesnt really come across as ultra competitive...always kind of wondered how much winning and losing got to him with the whole "there are things more importantthan football"attitude after his retirement

as for the players they are talking about i hope they are gone next year ...when i as a fan care more about a loss than them they need to go imo

can we somehow put pat whites heart and soul into these players who are just collecting thier paychecks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2010 02:47PM by angryseas.

Posted by: angryseas ()
Date: January 04, 2010 02:52PM

where did you see this btw?

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: January 04, 2010 03:50PM

Omar Kelly is reporting it

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: January 04, 2010 05:07PM

haaa

Posted by: Miamidolp1 ()
Date: January 04, 2010 08:08PM

Remember the fire that came into our defense when Bryan Cox was here? I miss that attitude, even if he was a bit of a trouble maker. I thought Seau might bring some of that here, but he kinda did his time and left, unfortunately.

Posted by: clovis phinatic ()
Date: January 05, 2010 10:57AM

We need another young Zach Thomas. He would get them fired up on defense. By the time next year gets here Henne will be THE MAN and do it on offense.
I am excited about getting rid of a few rotten apples ( i think we all know who they are) and looking forward to next year!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.