HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          To all my fellow Phins Fans!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
To all my fellow Phins Fans!
Posted by: finman34 ()
Date: January 03, 2010 11:22AM

I wish this year had been slightly better but it is what it is. The couple losses prior to this week kept us out, but I still love what I see!
I have complete faith in our coaching staff and players and look for a much better year with more experience and hopefully a good draft!

We all disagree at times on this board but deep down we are all true fans and I love It! I don't post very often but I am on here daily reading and have been for about ten years! I enjoy you all, through good times and bad, agreements and disagreements, This is what it's all about. We now have hit that time of year when we are dying for next season to arrive.

We didnt win today but it was a game good enough to get me through until the draft. I have high hopes for next year and I send my wishes to Pat White and his family! I hope all is well and that his career is not over! It was your rookie year Pat, and I know you can be a great player. I only pray that you are given the chance! Thank you for the heart you have displayed as a Miami Dolphin and I hope to see you Battling Tyler for the #2 q.b. spot next year!

Go Phins and go fellow Phins fans!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To all my fellow Phins Fans!
Posted by: dullfin ()
Date: January 03, 2010 12:39PM

I agree with your comments except for Pat White. I hope he is done with football he is just to small for the game today. I do pray he is ok though. Lets get some talent next year in the draft. WR and defense guys and a good safety

Re: To all my fellow Phins Fans!
Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: January 03, 2010 02:01PM

I was at the game and Pat white hit was just WOW!!! I havn't seen it yet on TV,,, But that boy needs to put on some size if he is going to keep playing, not that that would have help on that hit so it looked...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.