HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Joey Porter might not play
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Joey Porter might not play
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: December 05, 2009 04:25AM

I guess after he ran his mouth last time and then looked like a FOOL vs the Pats. Now Porter suddenly doesnt' practice Friday and is "questionable" and likely OUT per reports this Sunday vs the Pats

This guy is a clown. He isn't injured by any means, the guy was getting sacks in the 4th quarter last week and doing his dumb ass sack dance. This week the Pats (who made him look stupid and eat his words last month)are in town and like a typical loud mouth bully Joey Porter is running away from the fight.

I'm done with this clown. He is a joke. He's the boy who cried wolf. Is he really hurt? Was he ok to play Sunday, practice all week, now he's injured?? Or did he say he was injured to get out of pracitce and go to a steak house like he did last time?!?!?!?!?!!?

MAN UP JOEY!!! If your the "team leader" and the "voice of the team" you would realize the slim chances you have of making the playoffs are on the line this week, drag your ass out there and play!!!

If he doesn't play Sunday, no need to play him the rest of the year

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2009 04:26AM by MikeO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joey Porter might not play
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 05, 2009 07:18AM

What's our record in games he hasn't played? Aren't we 2-0?

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 05, 2009 09:01AM

Porter is old and done, I believe. Last year he was a *dominant* one dimensional player. This year he isnt even dominant at that one thing. Look for Greg Hardy in the 2nd round next year.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: December 05, 2009 09:38AM

Porter has been battling knee and hamstring injuries all season. I don't think he's backing away from anyone. He probably aggravated one or both of the injuries.

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: December 05, 2009 09:42AM

MikeO,
You are WAY out of line here. I don't like loud mouths either, but blasting a guy and saying he is a coward is as far off as anything you have said so far.
Get the heck off of your high horse!! Joey has NEVER given ANY indication of scaring period!!

Yes he is not what he once was, but that is no reason for what you have said period!!thumbs down

I kills me to see you guys get off the support wagon as soon as a player shows signs of slowing down. They are not just meat. These guys have given their all to the sport. If he had 20 sacks, would be saying this. You need to get a life Mike and slack off a little.

Date: December 05, 2009 10:45AM

Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: December 05, 2009 01:29PM

He was playing???

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: December 05, 2009 02:04PM

Say what you want about JP, we could really use his presence tomorrow. the guys had 4.5 sacks the last two weeks.

Date: December 05, 2009 02:06PM

It's up to JP if he is on the field or not.

So, we will see what kind of "leader" and what kind of "heart" he has.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: December 05, 2009 04:31PM

You will see what the media prints, no more no less! Oh wait I forget you are connected inside the front office! I apologize!

Date: December 06, 2009 07:26AM

Joey Porter is ACTIVE.

So he didn't puss out at least.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.