HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Coaching
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Coaching
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 29, 2009 11:04AM

Yeah, coaching again, Dammit.

Ryan Fitzpatrick IS NOT Peyton Manning.

That 14-14 score should have been 14-0 in favor of the Dolphins.

However, we decided to play our secondary again Fitzpatrick when we should have been blitzing him all day which is what you do to a young quarterback.

Every 25 years or so, there will come a Dan Marino who, even as a rookie, it is dangerous to blitz but not often.

These coaches are lumberheads.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coaching
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: November 29, 2009 02:07PM

Fire Pasqualoni and bring in Romeo Crennell

Dan Henning......lets hope Parcells doesn't talk him out of retirment this offseason and we promote David Lee or something

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 29, 2009 02:17PM

It's catching!

Every time Arizona blitzed Vince, he made dumb plays.

Tennessee is 4th and Goal on the 11 yard line. 6 seconds left. Arizona had blitzed the prior three plays. On this last play, Arizona oddly decided to see what Vince Young could do with a little time.

TOUCHDOWN! And since we Dolphins are at 6 losses, we really could have used that game.

Well, our dumb coaches would have made the same dumb mistakes.

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: November 29, 2009 03:23PM

fitz is not a young qb, he has been around, started with the rams. I remember he came in off the bench and threw like 4 TD's his first game. Then with the bungles and now with the bills. If I had to guess I would say this is his 5th maybe 6th season...

Posted by: clovis phinatic ()
Date: November 29, 2009 08:13PM

really really bad coaching

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: November 30, 2009 12:30AM

Tony Sprano=OVERRATED

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: November 30, 2009 12:49AM

We had 10 days and the coaching staff did not get the team prepared. And I don't like some of those decisions, to run trick plays and cost us points, and why they didn't play Hilliard, or stay balanced with an emphasis on the run since Buffalo sucks against the run. On the defensive side of the ball, one of the sportswriters said that the rookie corners were not given any support out there against TO and company.

Sparano is not the brightest bulb in the NFL, but the coordinators are who makes or breaks your team. I wouldn't mind seeing a change.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 30, 2009 02:21AM

DolphinSam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We had 10 days and the coaching staff did not get
> the team prepared.

I didn't watch the game, but based on what I've been reading here it sounds like the coaching staff was looking beyond Buffalo and treating the game as a place to test new wrinkles on offense. Unfortunately, the opposing team was an AFC East opponent. I don't care how bad a team is on paper, a division game always has the potential to be competitive. You can't take those games for granted.

Posted by: clovis phinatic ()
Date: November 30, 2009 04:38AM

Our offensive and defensive play calling needs to grow some testicals! They are way to weak on getting consistent pressure on defense.
They need to just play football and stop with the tricks when they are not needed. We have the ability and the players to shove it down their throats. Just do it already!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.