HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Playoff prospects
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Playoff prospects
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: November 16, 2009 09:31AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Playoff prospects
Posted by: joemama ()
Date: November 16, 2009 10:07AM

I will be honest, it is nice to talk about this stuff but this team seems so close to the edge every game that I think it's better to just take it week by week. Honestly given the injuries the younger kids are already playing so it's not like the coaching staff has much to worry about in terms of personnel.

I also think 10-6 is only about 50/50 to get in anyway. The top of the league is pretty tough this year.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 16, 2009 05:07PM

As I said before, our best chance is to go as Division champs. If we beat New England and Buffalo and New England suffers one more loss, as long as we THEN keep pace, we win out in case our records tie.

Carolina Jacksonville, Tennessee, Houston and the Steelers is what we have left after those division games.

New England's remaining schedule includes us, the Jets and Bills and Carolina, Jacksonville, and Houston and New Orleans.

Obviously the Steelers are tough for us and the Saints are tough for the Patriots.

Posted by: dgoodhue ()
Date: November 17, 2009 01:59AM

I don't knoiw if we can pull it together for the rest of the years, but I agree we need to go 7-1. I realized in watching the Indy-PAts game we have a huge advantage playing the Pats next time. They are playing a big road Monday Night game and then travelling.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: November 18, 2009 12:24PM

1. Our loss to NE put a serious chink in the Division goal.

- It may still be possible but NE would have to make a big slide, while we win out.

2. I don't see us improving well enough to be in theplay offs as a wild card dur to the other division win loss record.

- Again, a near win out is needed, and then help via others losing

Prospects - Give it a 15% chance of happening. Better than none.

Posted by: Ross Ohlendorf ()
Date: November 18, 2009 12:56PM

now it's 0%

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.