HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Any truth to this?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Any truth to this?
Posted by: angryseas ()
Date: November 15, 2009 02:04PM

heard during the game winning drive an old lady picked sparono's pocket in front of the entire defense yet they were unble to stop her before she made it out of the stadium

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any truth to this?
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: November 15, 2009 02:17PM

not funny

Date: November 15, 2009 02:19PM

no thats the problem it isnt funny

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: November 15, 2009 02:22PM

He meant your joke wasn't funny. In fact, it was the exact opposite of funny, even with sarcasm factored in. Fail post is fail.

Date: November 15, 2009 02:29PM

whatever point is for all the talk about our wr poor play(well deserved) our defense has let us down just as much if not more...the little ive gotten to see of the games we get zero pressure on the qb.....suppose i should have just said our defense sucks

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: November 15, 2009 02:35PM

The D started out looking good, got some fumbles but just could not get on a few of those balls... But once again the 2nd half they seem to run out of gas or something...

Date: November 15, 2009 02:39PM

kind of my point they are just rediculously bad at the end of the game...will give you the delivery was weak but i was bored...just getting tired of seeing them hand away games in the end..but will take the win and delude myself for another week

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: November 15, 2009 02:49PM

I have no problem with your delivery, I know you was joking, I chuckled at it.....

Posted by: joenhre ()
Date: November 15, 2009 03:01PM

Seems the D always starts out playing well and then after half-time they look like garbage. Does Pasqualoni just get out coached in the 2nd half? Does he make any half-time adjustments at all?

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: November 15, 2009 03:50PM

Yeah he does make adjustments, in the second half of games they start letting receivers catch the ball. They get a lead and then go into a shell with the three and four rushers trying to flood the secondary with cover guys (bend but don't break).

It shows the coaches have little confidence in the players to make plays and stick people. Then adding in the mistakes made and the time the defense is on the field it factors into us struggling.

We lack enough seasoned playmakers...

Great to see the kids get a chance to play though...shows we actually do have some good depth. Overall I think this team is another two quality drafts away from being as good as anyone game in and game out. After all we are not GREAT right now but we are in every game...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.