HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Wildcat or Wildpat...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Wildcat or Wildpat...
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: November 09, 2009 04:10AM

I think the coaching staff may be missing the bigger picture. We have, at least in my opinion, the best prospect at QB that we've had since.... well a very long time.... I can't help but think that his development is being slowed by the constant changes at QB, whether Ronnie or Pat White. As much of a homer as I am.. I know we're not winning a championship this year. Our ability to win one in the future depends a lot on the development of Henne as our franchise QB. I hope we rein in the Wildcat or pat... a bit for now (not saying ditch it entirely). I'd like to see how Henne can do when he's given the opportunity to develop a rhythm. Obviously, this is hampered by the lack of talent at receiver... but that can't likely be helped until next year anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wildcat or Wildpat...
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 09, 2009 05:23AM

I'd really like to see Pat White as a slot WR. Having him in the game WITH Henne opens up a lot of possibilities. Considering how Bess has been dropping passes, I'd like to see if White could do better.

As for the Wildcat with Ronnie, it's a viable weapon in certain circumstances.

Re: Wildcat or Wildpat...
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: November 09, 2009 06:32AM

I absolutely agree. Having White in the game with Henne opens up some interesting match up problems for defenses. Also, I'm all for using Ronnie in the wildcat at certain times... but at the same time, I would like to give Henne as much opportunity to grow as a QB as possible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.