HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Did anyone else see....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Did anyone else see....
Posted by: KC FinFan ()
Date: November 08, 2009 05:08PM

Randy Moss pushing off Vontae Davis in the first half when he took it down to the one yard line? Plus Morony rolling over Starks and got back up and ran for nine yards. I just watch the replay on my DVR and his knee was down before he even rolled over Starks. I know theses didn't change the outcome of the game, but man I would love to see plays like that going our way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Did anyone else see....
Date: November 08, 2009 05:09PM

I meant "Maroney"

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: November 08, 2009 05:12PM

Moss is always pushing off and seldom gets called for it....

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: November 08, 2009 05:50PM

Maroney was never down. Refs got that call right

Posted by: Jim B ()
Date: November 08, 2009 06:07PM

Yep, saw the push off...that is clearly how he got separation at the last second.

They didn't show the reverse angle of the Moronie play...it looked like his knee could have hit the ground. I'm noticing more and more that they aren't using the replays to the fullest extent. There were alot of plays that I wanted to get a second look at and the director just chose not to show.

The time stoppage at the end of the half was the most costly. The time keeper gave the Patriots those 3 points. That could have made a difference in how we played those final minutes.

I didn't notice if the cheaters WR's were still using the refs to set a pick on the DB's.

Date: November 08, 2009 06:11PM

I watched the Moronie play a few times on my DVR and it looks like he was down but close... So I don't blame the Refs for that...

Date: November 08, 2009 06:13PM

Miami didn't challenge so the refs got it right. The players would have been screaming bloody murder if he was down

Date: November 08, 2009 06:17PM

If you dont challenge then it isn't so??? What???? maybe it was so close like I said they dint want to wast a time out...

Date: November 08, 2009 06:18PM

But the players didn't complaine and they have the BEST VIEW of anyone. So, that says a lot.

And the difference between a 1 yard gain and a 9 yard gain........YOU CHALLENGE if you are right. AND if he's down, its not wasting anything.

Date: November 08, 2009 06:21PM

The players??? what??? do you have it on DVR??? watch it again in slomo like I said it is so close me watching it over and over again don't think it shows enough to overturn it. But if no call had been made on the field I would have said from the many replays I watched that he was down,was a brush with the ground....

Date: November 08, 2009 06:35PM

refs made the right call and got it right. End of story.

Date: November 08, 2009 07:52PM

it's official, end of story again....by MikeO

Date: November 09, 2009 03:28PM

Yep Mike knows all.... NOT!!!!!!!! Shows his Intelligence with those kind of posts...

Date: November 09, 2009 04:19PM

it was the right call. I don't know why ou keep thinking it wasn't. Refs got it right on the field. Miami didn't challenge. TV guys made no big deal of it. And 24 hours later its a dead issue as nobody is mentioning it.

It was the right call. I mean I don't know what you guys want?!

Date: November 09, 2009 04:27PM

If you read my replies I never said it should have been overturned it is an opinion thats all thats what I saw playing it over and over again on my DVR... I am not saying it lost us the game was just replying to the post with what I saw, what I want is nothing...

Date: November 09, 2009 04:28PM

but your complaining about the Refs making the right call.

I don't get why this is even an issue. He was never down. Refs got the call right. Everyone on planet earth knows this except for a few bitter people on this message board.

Date: November 09, 2009 04:42PM

No I am not read I complained about Moss pushing off said don't blame the refs for the other...

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: November 09, 2009 04:52PM

I joined this site thinking I was joining a community of people who had the same agenda and could talk and even disagree about our Dolphins.

We all want the same thing but may like to go about it differently or see things different. No reason to flame on people b/c you don't agree with their opinions.

Date: November 09, 2009 06:47PM

MikeO, I was not saying that they were bad calls. But after the calls that have gone against us this year that were bogus (PI call Monday night against the Jets, just to name one), I will just be glad when we get the no calls (Jordan Rules). That's all!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 09, 2009 08:01PM

Yeah, that push-off NO-CALL is the kind of call for a penalty on the other team that we never get but let one of the Dolphin player's foot get tangled with the other receiver and out comes the flag.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.