HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dont Give Up!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Dont Give Up!!
Posted by: Dolfan1976 ()
Date: October 29, 2009 11:47AM

Fellow Phins Fans I really feel that Ginn will turn it around I think most of us can say without a doubt that it takes most recievers 3 years to come into their prime. 1 problem is Ginn has been through 4 differnt QB's and it is very hard to adjust from Penne to Henne and build up that chemestry. With Penne Ginn had time to adjust to the ball bc Penne did not have that strong arm but now we all know that Henne has a strong arm and is not great at the touch pass yet! Ginn no longer has time to adjust to the ball like he did with Penne. Give Ginn time to build up the chemestry with Henne and he will develope into the #1 we all want him to be. Also I would like to key in on the Saints game we are all attacking Ginn for those 3 critical dropped passes but I dont hear anyone talking about Bess he also dropped 3 passes but only 2 counted due to the review failure. Bess has not performed as well as he did last season the same goes for Fasano. We all love Cammarillo but he is still comming back from that season ending injury last year and is not perfomring at 100% yet.These recievers are all adjusting to the change in QB and will get better as they play together more. Lets all be hopefull for our team that is why we are fans dont give up on this reciever squad yet!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dont Give Up!!
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 29, 2009 11:57AM

What Ginn needs to do is:

1. Make the EFFORT to catch balls. If the throw isn't perfect stretch for it. If it's there...CATCH IT or BAT IT DOWN!

2. Don't be afraid to get hit. If he has to stretch and expose himself, he has to be able to do it.

He hasn't shown the ability to do either of those things this year. If that doesn't change he will be a bust and, possibly, be out of the league in a few years.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: October 31, 2009 10:46AM

1. Make the EFFORT to catch balls. If the throw isn't perfect stretch for it. If it's there...CATCH IT or BAT IT DOWN!

2. Don't be afraid to get hit. If he has to stretch and expose himself, he has to be able to do it.

That is the f'ing problem with this guy! HE IS A P*SSY!

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 31, 2009 06:21PM

Hey Mark Duper is willing to help him get better...if he has a brain in his head he'll take him up on the offer. He could also ask for a guy like OJ McDuffie's help as I'm sure he give it.

He needs to focus and develop, toughness and route running skills...then go out and catch 1000's of balls during the season as well as in the off season.

After all, having a guy like Chris Carter around sure helped Randy Moss.

Beyond that, the coaches need to bring in some high quality help for him either via the draft of via free agency...THIS OFF SEASON! All we need is a single, stand out, go to guy to make the entire unit better.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 01, 2009 01:53AM

Ken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After all, having a guy like Chris Carter around
> sure helped Randy Moss.
>
I don't get it. Are you comparing Ginn to Carter or Moss? Neither comparison makes sense. Carter had some of the best hands of ANY WR ever (Ginn isn't even close). Moss is big and physical and a tremendouse route runner (something Ginn isn't).

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: November 01, 2009 05:56AM

GINN has jumped the SHARK...I am hoping he prooves me wrong today, with a couple TD catches. ZERO drops. ZERO deflections to defenders.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: November 01, 2009 06:48AM

montequi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ken Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > After all, having a guy like Chris Carter
> around
> > sure helped Randy Moss.
> >
> I don't get it. Are you comparing Ginn to Carter
> or Moss? Neither comparison makes sense. Carter
> had some of the best hands of ANY WR ever (Ginn
> isn't even close). Moss is big and physical and a
> tremendouse route runner (something Ginn isn't).

He's saying Moss had a great mentor in Cris Carter..something Ginn never had.

Then again, neither do a lot of guys...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.