HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Curious
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Curious
Date: October 12, 2009 08:52PM

During the game i lost my voice from yellingg so much and is warned out from jumping up and down and punching things when i got mad

just curious but want to know how many fans here also lose there voice from yelling and throw a temper tantrum when they have a bullshit call

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Curious
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 12, 2009 08:58PM

Seems like I'm not the only one that took very strong exception to that interference call.

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: October 12, 2009 09:01PM

lost my voice almost completely, I've already been sucking down lemon juice and honey

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: October 13, 2009 05:15AM

Every time you play the jests, you have to know that you're not only playing against their players and the staff, but also the NY mafia's influence over the refs.

OK - perhaps a bit of a stretch, but it does seem like they get an inordinate amount of ticky-tacky calls to go their way. PI inside the 5 yard line is just about like giving the team a TD. Will Allen barely touched him, and he absolutely did not interfere with his ability to catch (read: drop) the ball.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 13, 2009 08:02AM

I look like a bafoon during Dolphin games. I yell, scream, shout, punch, kick, jump up and down....and pretty much everything else in the book.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: JasonGuess ()
Date: October 13, 2009 08:16AM

My voice is hot and my neighbor asked me this morning if the dolphins played cause she hard yelling.

At the end of the game is was sitting three feet from the tv in catcher's position.

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: October 13, 2009 12:53PM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I look like a bafoon during Dolphin games. I yell,
> scream, shout, punch, kick, jump up and
> down....and pretty much everything else in the
> book.

Are you talking about ME?

Funny little story. I think it was 1970. Christmas day game against the Chiefs. Longest game.

Was watching in my moms Mobil home in Hollywood. The trailer was rocking so bad with me jumping up and down that the neighbors called the HOA and they came to calm me down.

Last night I was overnighting in the Springs after a job and a couple drinks. The hotel manager came knocking.

Oh well, Phins fans we are.smileys with beer

Posted by: Aria ()
Date: October 13, 2009 01:04PM

LOL

I am with my family overseas and I was watching on my computer (nfl gamepass is pretty cool. Too bad we can't get it back home. A bit pricey too...) and I was doing everything but making noise. jumping up and down screaming in my mind even moving my mouth as I did it.

If I woke up our cute little toddler my wife would have been the LT to my Joe Theismann if you catch my meaning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.