HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          This year will be a success
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
This year will be a success
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 28, 2009 07:19AM

if Henne lights it up and we go into the offseason knowing we have a "star" (not a caretaker) at QB for years to come. If that happens than I don't care about the record and the original 3 year plan is still on track.
If not and we have to think about drafting another QB of the future with a high pick--then we really are no better off than when Cam left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This year will be a success
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 28, 2009 08:31AM

I hope Henne is the answer. If not...time to get some WR'S and another QB in the draft.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 28, 2009 04:25PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if Henne lights it up and we go into the offseason
> knowing we have a "star" (not a caretaker) at QB
> for years to come. If that happens than I don't
> care about the record and the original 3 year plan
> is still on track.

Thats what me and you and the rest of the true dolphin fans on this site have in the back of our minds.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: September 30, 2009 08:17AM

one of two things will happen...

1. Henne proves he is in the same class as Flacco, Ryan and Sanchez and we finish the season strong, fighting for a playoff spot.

2. He shows we screwed up in not taking Matt Ryan and we suck the rest of the year with him eventually getting replaced by Thigpen. We go into the 2010 draft with a top 10 pick and grab a QB.

I am not impressed with Henne at all this year. Preseason or off the bench. He looks like he has regressed or maybe just got complacent thinking he had the year off. We'll see soon enough.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 30, 2009 08:32AM

Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 30, 2009 12:11PM

You think Eli Manning complained about his lack of WR's last year, and this year? You think Alot of teams who lack a true wideout complain? Truth is yeah Ginn ist the man, but our coach's are killing us. No startig Hartline, not even trying to get Turner into the game, Wont utilize all of our LBR'S, is doing a HORRIBLE job with the spread offense, and worst of all, we have no 5 wide out set, not to mention ZERO TE play, in or around the goal line, where we could put in 3 guys taller than 6.4, one being 6.8, and people want to know why we suck in the redzone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.