Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          So any takers that Gates is going to have a HUGE game against us?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
So any takers that Gates is going to have a HUGE game against us?
Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 23, 2009 10:20AM

Im going to say over 100 yards and two td's. Pick him to start of all fantasy fields, cause our safties, should be called easie's, because of all the easy td's they give.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So any takers that Gates is going to have a HUGE game against us?
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 23, 2009 10:58AM

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: September 23, 2009 11:22AM

I got one... our pass defense is so bad that I say chambers will have his best day since when he had like 200 yards against buffalo.

Yess we are that bad that we will revitalize chambers and then the fair weather fans on this site will start crying saying "ooohh i told you we should have never gotten rid of him"

Date: September 23, 2009 11:32AM

Lol im glad we did, he is just a number two wr at best. I dont think he will have a great day, but Chambers who get around 3 or 4 receptions for around 50 yards, however Gates should get around 7 receptions for around 100 yards, and two td's. Sproles wont get more than 50 yards, but Rivers, will get over 300. 4 td's, with one to a no name wr, and the other to Jackson, and two to Gates. Chargers win 34 to 17. Man then the Jets, jesus there going to spank us bad. im going to say Jets 27, Miami 10. Not only will we be screaming to bench Wilson after another horrible day of playing, but we might see Wake come against the Jets, Porter just isnt what he was. I hope our 5th rounder turns out to be a solid starting saftie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2009 11:34AM by MiamiThunder.

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: September 23, 2009 11:50AM

Yeah truth on chambers however I have to disagree with you on the jets, i know the game will be close and we will have a chance to win. We suck against high powered offenses but the jets want to grind it out and get into a sluggfest. We do well in those kind of games and we will also beat the chargers

Dolphins 24 chargers 17
Dolphins 13 jets 10

holla

Date: September 23, 2009 12:03PM

Ok, i used to believe we had the defense to win most of our games. The Jets will deff score more than ten. The Chargers are going to pass down our throats, and deff get more than 20, we struggle big time to put up more than 21 points a game, were just not set up to do it. We loose them both, because our coaching staff is too stubburn to bench Wilson, and Chrowder. Congrats Sparano for our third, and fourth loss's, maybe after the Jets have there way with us, then Sparano will finaly get the picture that Wilson is garbage.

Date: September 23, 2009 12:06PM

The only thing that can save us is to go 5 wide out everyplay and dink, and dunk pass to eat up the clock, and score td's, but our coachs dont see it that way, and will wildcat it up against solid defense this year, who will shut it down, because of the lack of passing needed to make it awsome, which is what White was brought in, but sucks at connecting, and we use him for nothing. It will catch up, and we will win 3 games this year, because of poor coaching decisions, and i hope its a lesson learned after this garbage season.

Date: September 23, 2009 09:29PM

Lets face the facts, that the much better Baltimore defense struggled against the Chargers, how the heck are we suppossed to win?

Posted by: miamid45 ()
Date: September 24, 2009 05:17AM

Have you seen Gates lately? Looks like he's a little heavy! Not the same player at all.

Top TE's: Gonzalez. Witten and Clark!

The most dangerous player on the Chargers is Sproles...fast and elusive!

Posted by: grooves12 ()
Date: September 24, 2009 06:08AM

Im looking for Sproles to have the big game. Our defense hasn't been able to stop screen passes and our linebackers are slow to react and cant tackle. I see a lot of short passes to Sproles going for loooooong yardage.

Date: September 24, 2009 11:39AM

I see alot of pass's going to Gates, and alot of faild attempts to run Sproles. They have lost two starting O-lineman, and hopefuly that will bring some life in our lifeless defense. I think Merling, and Starks will have a huge game, and our safties are going to get burned.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 24, 2009 02:00PM

Yes, Gates will have a big game, but the rest of the SD team will get stuffed.

Posted by: dielan ()
Date: September 24, 2009 03:47PM

Miami Thunder...come on man

cheer up, you guys lost to 2 of the top offensive teams in the NFL you can't expect too much out of your defense

and don't go on throwing your team under the bus...I remember when I was here beforethe falcons game, you were so confident about your team and I hated it. But seeing that is ten times better that seeing you all negative like this

Its sad man..I mean you guys dominated that colts game and It should have been yours, its not like your a horrible team that will struggle for a win. Chin up, I'm rooting for you guys

We'll take care of the Pats for you on sunday, dont you worry about thatwinking smiley

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 24, 2009 04:00PM

Date: September 24, 2009 04:06PM

I had a mental breakdown, because i told my wife before it happen, exactly what would happen. I told her we will settle for the field goal, Colts would TD on us, and we screw up the 2 minute drive to win, and sure enough with 8 mins to go it all unfolded. I hate that i know what Sparano is going to do before it happens. I know it sounds crazy, and stupid, but when i watch a game, i look at it from a coach's stand point, and i dissagree with alot of play calls, because i know what the coach think's, and i dissagree with alot of it. Basicaly to conservative, and not enough benching for my taste, you bench a starter or two, and you will see results, he just doesnt hold enough people accountable, and it shows when we play, also i hate the no tacklin at practice crap, and you can clearly show, yeah we get less injuries, but we also suck at tacklin. On my birthday, i watched us control the whole game, and when we kept running the ball in the fourth, i lost it, because ive seen this team do this time, and time again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.