HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          After watching last nights game
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
After watching last nights game
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: September 22, 2009 02:38AM

we clearly don't scare any body our defense can't cover and cant tackle. I knew last year year when we let Goodman walk that it would come back to haunt us. Manning needed three freaking plays to score our defense is terrible. You cant sugar coat lousy, and that what we are. Right now I would be suprised if we won a handful of games. Question how do you control the ball for more than 45 minutes run for 230 yards and still lose. Answer it's the dolphins after watching them for so long how they lose anymore really dosen't suprise me. This team clearly is one of the weakest in the leauge based on what happened last night. If you cant win after what we did to them can you really expect to win very many games it's going to be a very long and frustrating season. Start playing zone and cover 2 because this might be the only way for our pathetic secondary not to get burned so bad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2009 02:39AM by Finshady.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: After watching last nights game
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 22, 2009 02:47AM

Not sure what game YOU were watching. Peyton Manning beat us. He'll do that to many other teams this year. Our defense wasn't terrible, but we're soft in the middle (ILB, Safety). Our CBs played exceptionally well. Our D-line played excellent.

Unfortunately, there were too many players out there just going through the motions and not playing with fire. I was disgusted at how our offense was just walking to the line-of-scrimmage during our 2-minute-drill. What the heck was THAT all about?

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 22, 2009 03:30AM

Lets not sugar coat it, we aren't that good. 3-13 will be our record at the end of this season. We need to get rid of Ginn and we need better receivers. This season is over but we look to a better draft next April.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 22, 2009 07:01AM

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 22, 2009 06:16PM

The D played like garbage!

Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 23, 2009 09:37AM

I'm starting to like the 3.13 deal too. Defense to slow, and offense cant cover that like the Saints offense can, which will be another loss, right now im only seeing us beating the Jag's, and Tampa, maybe a Bills game, im mad that we are going to be embarrassed by the jets. This year is going to suck, but hey we should have one hell of a draft!!!!! Who knows maybe well take Crab Tree of the niners hands!!! Then draft Tebow, or Bradford!!!! whohooo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2009 09:38AM by MiamiThunder.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 23, 2009 10:59AM

Re: After watching last nights game new
Posted by: MRmagooMiamiThunder ()
Date: September 23, 2009 01:37PM

I'm starting to like the 3.13 deal too

Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 23, 2009 11:42AM

I think its just Taylors a bad luck charm.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.