HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          For the LOVE OF GOD...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
For the LOVE OF GOD...
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:48PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For the LOVE OF GOD...
Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:51PM

Shut up about Ginn, he is a number two wide out like Gonzalez, except he doesnt run up the field, Ginn instead falls to the ground, or runs out of bounds. Ginn is a pussy, and does not deserve to start, when he takes a brutal hit over the middle, and breaks away for a td, then he will be a TO, OR MOSS, OR BOLDIN, OR FITXGERARLD, OR OCHO, OR JOHNSON, EITHER JOHNSON, HE HAS NO WHERE NEAR THE TALENT, OR THE GUTS TO BE PUT IN THE SAME CONVERSATION AS ANY OF THE MEN I LISTED, GINN IS A SOFT LITTLE GIRL.

Date: September 21, 2009 07:54PM

Your right, he is a #2 WR who is being FORCED to be a #1 for circumstances OUTSIDE OF HIS CONTROL!!!! So get off the guys case and live in reality

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:56PM

Date: September 21, 2009 07:56PM

He needs to get shipped to the Saints, for there second round pick next year.

Date: September 21, 2009 07:57PM

ARE YOU SERIOUS!! NONE OF HIS FAULT, DROPPING KEY PASS' YEAH NOT HIS FAULT, NOT TAKIN THE HIT STANDING UP, AND MAKING A PLAY OUT OF IT YEAH YOUR RIGHT, ITS HIS PARENTS FAULT FOR RAISING A WEEPING MAN PUSS.

Posted by: RW13 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:57PM

I guess you think that Marvin Harrison was a puss as well? Becuase he made a living out of falling to the ground. Ginn will never be able to run people over, he is not that type of WR! He simly doesn't have the build for it. Lanky WR's have always played that way! 11 catches for 108 yards, and several kept drives alive. Would you rather see him catch the ball for a first down, then fumble while trying to get extra yards? If the game is on the line and he needs to go through someone to score or get a first down, then I would want him to try. Otherwise, get down if there is no where to go!

Date: September 21, 2009 07:58PM

Date: September 21, 2009 08:01PM

Id rather see him run better slants, to catch the ball,then use his speed to score, not to curl arounds, and hit the deck.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 08:02PM

sorry ginn is a big puss, breathe on him and he crumbles, never breaks a tackle or fights for the ball. it's too bad, I really wanted him to succeed and be a top flight #1 WR, but it ain't happening.
what really bugs me is that he is no longer even a viable PR or KR in this league. at least he was supposed to provide devin hester like return skills---uh, no

Date: September 21, 2009 08:06PM

Rack it up as a waist of space. 113 yards dont mean sh.t, when you drop the game winner, hell 239 yards of rushing doesnt mean a f'n thing when you loose now does it.

Posted by: gruuv ()
Date: September 21, 2009 08:15PM

I'll be happy to believe in Ted Ginn when he makes a play to win a game. Not too much to ask from a #9 pick.

Its sad to see people blame penny when this guy drops not 1 but 2 TD passes in a game decided by 4 points.

Tough catches? You bet. But we paid him a lot of $$$ TO make those.

Ginn is disappointing no matter how you paint it.

Date: September 21, 2009 08:16PM

Uh, he made a play Week 17 last year to win us the AFC East. Caught a huge TD pass. Then caught a huge flea-flicker to help ice the game late.

Date: September 21, 2009 08:19PM

AND WHERE DID WE END UP??? HOW ABOUT NOW???? HOW ABOUT THE NINTH OVERALL PICK NINTHER OUT OF HUNDREDS OF CANIDATES, LOST US A EASY WIN. A EASY CATCH FOR THE NINTH OVERALL MAN TO GRAB. 113 YARDS AND A FEW KEY CATCHS DOESNT MEAN NOTHING WHEN YOU CAN HAUL IN THE BIG ONE. DAVID TYREE'S SUPERBOWL CATCH WOULDNT MEAN A THING, IF BURRESS NEVER CAUGHT THE TD NOW WOULD IT.

Date: September 21, 2009 08:19PM

Date: September 21, 2009 08:21PM

100 PLUS CATCHS DONT MEAN A THING WHEN YOU CANT WIN THE GAME. HOW MANY YARDS DID MOSS HAVE IN THE SUPERBOWL THAT THE PATS LOST? HOW MANY KEY THIRD DOWNS WHERE KEPT ALIVE BY WELKER? WHATS THAT NO ONE CARES WHY? OH YEAH THEY LOST!!! AT LEAST THEY CAUGHT A TD PASS WHEN CALLED UPON.

Date: September 21, 2009 08:23PM

Date: September 21, 2009 08:27PM

wow. Thunder has lost it tonight.

Want to wish ya luck in the army, got a feeling this is your last night on the site as I can't see Curt standing for these insane, rambling posts with all the cursing after giving you some warnings just a week or so ago.

Best of luck, stay safe. It's been interesting chatting with ya

Date: September 21, 2009 08:37PM

phinsfan2 - with all due respect...he caught a lot of under routes tonight. But that ain't what we drafed #9 overall for. He's got to catch balls that hit his hands, even when they are tough.

Hell, Bess was undrafted and can make underneath routs all day long.

He's not the only one at fault here, but you can't excuse his drops in Year 2...either that or you're willing to let these guys slide farther than I am. Moss doesn't drop that. Nor does Colston, nor does Owens, or any other true #1 in the NFL.

I like his promise, but after a year i'm eager to see results.

Date: September 21, 2009 08:38PM

Now you are upset all ginn is catching is the underneath routes. So Ginn is calling the plays as well?????????

Man, the Ginn hate is amazing

Date: September 21, 2009 08:56PM

Hey MikeO...if he catches that TD that hit his hands (no wait, either one) then this thread has no merit.

Problem is that he dropped TWO of them. Both tough catches, but he's
#9...not some undrafted rookie.

I have a buddy that carries Ginns jockstap in his mouth...and I just don't get it after all this time.

Hey...I hope for the best, too...I'd eat these words in a second if it meant a win...but Ginn sucks. Period.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2009 08:59PM by gruuv.

Date: September 22, 2009 06:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.