HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          What is Pennington doing?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
What is Pennington doing?
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 05:31PM

I have seen him miss several open receivers in the red zone in the first half, now he's not seeing open guys. He's not playing well tonight.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is Pennington doing?
Date: September 21, 2009 05:32PM

thats exactly what i was yelling earlier, he doesnt have the arm to throw it deep, i saw hayno's deep on a play and he saw him but he turned the other way

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: September 21, 2009 05:45PM

He had a couple really accurate key throws to Bess and Ginn in this half. But in the first half he overthrew a couple people. Still, if you have great receivers they go up and get the ball.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 06:16PM

it is clear he is incapable of throwing more than 20 yards with any sort of velocity. this really limits what we can do, we need to play perfect football to score at all times

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: September 21, 2009 06:25PM

now he F'd up this final drive it looks like. Horrible clock managment.

I would be calling for Henne to start next week, but we have no WR's for Henne and his strong arm to throw too....so whats the point

Date: September 21, 2009 06:26PM

Those receivers were well witin his range, the receivers weren't helping him much. But, his time management has been poor.

Rick

Date: September 21, 2009 06:41PM

Don't be silly, Pennington still gives us the best chance to win. He wasn't great tonight, but he didn't give up a touchdown in 32 seconds, he didn't drop a pass in the endzone that was right in his hands. The offense didn't lose us this game, nor did the special teams for a change. It was the defense. Channing Crowder looked terrible out there tonight on coverage, but he had plenty of company. We need a quick strike capability. We pounded them all night, then lost to the quick strike. I'm disgusted right now.

Rick

Date: September 21, 2009 06:53PM

not to mention, did you see his hail mary to ginn? it looked like he threw it with all his might and he only threw it 30 yards

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 21, 2009 07:31PM

He did not see open receivers tonight.....I was saying that a few times during the game.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 22, 2009 05:21AM

MiamiDolphins4Life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not to mention, did you see his hail mary to ginn?
> it looked like he threw it with all his might and
> he only threw it 30 yards

Call it a hail mary if you want but he hit Ginn in both hands with that throw. I personally don't care what it the pass looks like if it's on target in the end zone to win the game with seconds remaining.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.