HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Falcons Vs Dolphins
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Falcons Vs Dolphins
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 09, 2009 01:31PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: September 09, 2009 05:43PM

Well said PF-2 and BMore....congratulations on getting the last word!

Don't bother to respond? Yeah right.

One year does not prove anything. Many players have had better years than Ryan and weren't able to duplicate it.

Ryan may not see the field that much if the defense struggles to get off it.

He does look promising but we'll see in three and a half days.

Keep in mind that there are more posters here than just the ones that have given you crap. No one wants to have salt rubbed in the wound after a loss. If you want to be fair, give us the name of your regular site so we can come on there after a Ravens loss.

Coming to a foreign site to rub it in is a chicken *&^% move if you just run away afterward. Especially if you are not even an Atlanta fan.

We may win and we may lose. I can take it either way cause you can't win 'em all.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2009 06:57PM by eesti.

Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 09, 2009 06:07PM

Derek Anderson ring a bell? David Garrard? I could go on, and on. God dam eesti about time. smiling bouncing smiley But i think you mean wound, not would. lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2009 06:11PM by MiamiThunder.

Date: September 10, 2009 07:02PM

Here is somthing funny Sparano said about the wildcat. ``If we went out to practice and there was none of it, I think our players would look at me like I took their candy bar away,'' Sparano.

Posted by: dielan ()
Date: September 12, 2009 06:59AM

see you guys 4pm tomorow after the game...get prepared to eat some crow

Date: September 12, 2009 07:50AM

Actualy we will be eating Falcon, but hey you are right, that it will be a bird.eye popping smiley

Date: September 12, 2009 10:52AM

Look what did you expect comming to a bitter rivals forum? I'm pretty sure that none of us dont, and have no need to go to a Baltimores forum, because we have enough to discuss about our own team. I'm sure you do too about your team. If you dont want to get dissrespected, then you should be on the side of the fans for this site, and not against it. It is hard enough for anyone "trust me" they bust my balls all the time, because i have poor grammer, so your not singled out, there just extremely picky, and cocky people, either stick with your guns, or get out of town while you can.

Posted by: Bmoretildeath ()
Date: September 12, 2009 11:00AM

I've been trying to say numerous times that I didn't come here expecting a warm welcome and a hug but you seem to be the only person returning to that point. I have yet to understand why. Is it because your not smart enough to think of anything else. This is probably the fourth post I've read from you saying the same thing. I was giving you those sites because someone asked for them so that they could come bash my ravens after a team loss. Not only do you not know how to write, but you also don't know how to read.

Date: September 12, 2009 11:01AM

Posted by: Bmoretildeath ()
Date: September 12, 2009 11:01AM

" If you want to be fair, give us the name of your regular site so we can come on there after a Ravens loss." eesti

Date: September 12, 2009 12:56PM

Hey i dont dissagree you wont be eating fish, but you see no one is eating Dolphin. Dolphin is a mammal, not a fish.

Date: September 12, 2009 12:57PM

Bmoretilldeath i love you. But your still not winning the superbowl.smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: September 12, 2009 01:13PM

Bmoretildeath Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> " If you want to be fair, give us the name of your
> regular site so we can come on there after a
> Ravens loss." eesti

Hey I can do one better why dont you post a link that will take us to the site that you frequent under a topic you created so we can get at you after the game and talk about those falcons or ravens which ever bird you prefer...

You make some good points and seem to be an enjoyable debater, I would hate for this relationship to end just because we whooped the falcons

Reppas prediction: Dolphins 20 falcons 14 (but it is not even that close since the falcons get a late score to make it respectable)

Ryan 2 pics and turner rushes for less than 65 yards (the dolphins eat running backs)

After we crush the falcons the commentators begin to talk about sophomore slump for ryan... (thats just one more prediction for ya)

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: September 12, 2009 01:17PM

dielan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> eating falcon?
> I thought we were having fish tomorow actually...

Ummm actually a dolphin is not a fish... but I should have expected that from a bird brain smiling bouncing smileygrinning smileysmiling bouncing smiley

Date: September 12, 2009 01:29PM

Damn Repper, that was nice.hot smiley

Date: September 12, 2009 06:01PM

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: September 13, 2009 03:17AM

Date: September 13, 2009 03:25AM

Sorry toko goood try, but that was lame.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.