HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Broncos........I'm jealous
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Broncos........I'm jealous
Date: April 23, 2024 06:04AM

Did you see the new unveiling of the Broncos uniforms? Vintage 68 Bronco......bright Orange driving in the Rockies and they unveiled fan favorite Orange Crush uniforms.

Where is our owner? Well we are STILL losing draft picks in the draft because he's selfish and shows no respect for the fans . He won't throw us a bone even after Team Captains approached him bout bringing the throwbacks back with our old logo. Only cares about himself.

What a complete failure he's been since taking over. I've never been so uninterested in a draft in my life.

What's the point? We had great picks in Van Ginkle and Wilkins.......instead we let them go. That's not Ross's fault completely I know......but damn throw us a bone you out of touch old codger!!We grew up with these colors, this logo. Owning this team is a responsibility and he's really neglected us the fans. From his Rich 1% owner club, to that fancy VIP bar in the stadium he doesn't give a F about you and me.

SIGH. Rant over...........congrats Denver. We might have destroyed you guys last season......but at least your looking good doing it.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broncos........I'm jealous
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: April 23, 2024 11:51AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you see the new unveiling of the Broncos
> uniforms? Vintage 68 Bronco......bright Orange
> driving in the Rockies and they unveiled fan
> favorite Orange Crush uniforms.
>
>
> Where is our owner? Well we are STILL losing draft
> picks in the draft because he's selfish and shows
> no respect for the fans . He won't throw us a bone
> even after Team Captains approached him bout
> bringing the throwbacks back with our old logo.
> Only cares about himself.
>
> What a complete failure he's been since taking
> over. I've never been so uninterested in a draft
> in my life.
>
> What's the point? We had great picks in Van Ginkle
> and Wilkins.......instead we let them go. That's
> not Ross's fault completely I know......but damn
> throw us a bone you out of touch old codger!!We
> grew up with these colors, this logo. Owning this
> team is a responsibility and he's really neglected
> us the fans. From his Rich 1% owner club, to that
> fancy VIP bar in the stadium he doesn't give a F
> about you and me.
>
> SIGH. Rant over...........congrats Denver. We
> might have destroyed you guys last season......but
> at least your looking good doing it.

The Texans just unveiled their new uni's also. I don't know what it will take for Ross to go back to the old uniforms, if anything.

Date: April 24, 2024 04:22AM

Marino even commented.....he looked at the floor and said" I'm not going to discuss it anymore with him....he's getting visibly annoyed".

You selfish old prick. Been a fan since the early 70s. This stretch where he's owned the team has been our darkest times. Draft picks, suspensions......when do you even remember an owner being suspended from his own team!!?Numerous incidents including bully gate ........throw the fans a bone. Let them be happy and enjoy the experience that much more. What would it take? Because it's about HIM. His ego is driving this team.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: April 24, 2024 10:56AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ......when do you even remember an
> owner being suspended from his own team!!

That's the magic of Tom Brady. The gift that keeps on giving.

I don't like the current uniforms either (does ANYONE besides Ross). Not calling them 'new' bc it seems like we've had the damn things forever.

Although there are more urgent matters to address on the team, there's no reason the logo/uniform matter can't also be addressed. You don't need to cease all changes in marketing and corporate I.D. just because the draft is coming up. You can do both...actually...we kind of can't do either spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

We used to be the #2 team in product sales. I thought it was remarkable at the time. You know what could bring that back? You guessed it. One would think that the billionaire owner would be in favor of a move that would MAKE HIM MORE MONEY but I guess not.

I'm not even angry that they changed up the logo back when they did. Gotta shake things up every once in a while. Sure, take a shot see what happens. But after a short while, it wasn't working. We've been allowed to change it again after what, five years? It seems like it's been twenty-five years.

This is like the ill-fated New Coca-Cola formula from the early 1980s, only it hits closer to home and is in effect for a LOT longer.

(see these are the convos we should be having during the off-season)
grinning smiley

Date: April 24, 2024 01:45PM

Tannehills Rookie season was the old logo. That's how long it's been. Your right about the merchandise.....I'd spend $5-600 tommorrow if they changed it back.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.