Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Who are you rooting for? (Conference championship playoff round)
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Who are you rooting for? (Conference championship playoff round)
Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 22, 2024 03:33PM

As someone else mentioned in another thread, it was enjoyable to see the Bills lose. That joy was almost erased by showing Taylor Swift every time someone thought about Kelce. But then again seeing his brother shirtless in the same skybox made me laugh.

Now that the Bills (and their obnoxious fans) are out of the picture, I’m curious as to whom everyone here is pulling for. I wouldn’t mind seeing Patrick Mojones & company win it all. Not because I’m a glutton for Taylor Swift punishment, but because I’d like someone else to get more Super Bowl wins than Tom Baby. Then the Pats fans I live near would shut the hell up.

On the NFC side I wouldn’t mind seeing Detroit finally win a Super Bowl either. Really I’d just like to see three good football games to end the season.

Which team(s) are you all pulling for ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who are you rooting for? (Conference championship playoff round)
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: January 22, 2024 04:02PM

Lions, my dad was a Lions fan back in the 60s plus I like Dan Campbell. Thought he would make a good head coach when he was with the Phins. I also thought it would be good for him to understudy under a coach like Sean Payton. So I was cool when the Phins did not retain him.

I can root for the Chiefs too. Good to see the them reclaim some of that old glory from the Hank Stram years. That Len Dawson, Buck Buchanan, Otis Taylor and Will Lanier team was tough as nails.

I respect the Ravens org and have no problem w/ the 49rs. So its win/win for me I suppose.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: January 22, 2024 04:23PM

Done with that cry baby Mahomes and that sellout Kelce. Fk em both

Go Ravens, they are playing lights out.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 23, 2024 12:07AM

AFC - I'm going for the Ravens. Lamer is finally healthy and so fun to watch (Except against Miami lol). Such a weapon of a QB. He's earned every bit of where his team is at. It's time KC gets humbled, plus the whole Swift/Kelce BS is irritating me already.

NFC - I'm going for the Lions. I'm really happy for Dan Campbell, he was very passionate when he was interim HC here. I can envision him hoisting beers after every game win or lose for some strange reason. The 49ers beat Miami in Marino's only SB appearance and I've hated them ever since. Plus my family members back in Hawaii have always cheered for the 49ers and they drve me nuts.

So either the Lions or Ravens I'm ok with.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2024 12:10AM by 808phan.

Date: January 23, 2024 04:40AM

Lions. Those fans deserve it.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: January 23, 2024 05:24AM

Lions all the way.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 23, 2024 06:07PM

Yeah I still hold a bit of a grudge against the 49ers after they ruined Marino's dream season. Go Lions LOL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.