Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The ONE TIME I root for the Cowboys to win a game...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The ONE TIME I root for the Cowboys to win a game...
Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 18, 2023 04:25AM

I've hated the Cowboys ever since Super Bowl VI (yes I've held a grudge since the 1971 season).

Now I want them to win a game. Just one game. To extend our divisional/playoff-seeding lead over the Bills. But the 10-3 Dallas powerhouse craps themselves in Buffalo instead. Nice going, Dallas. Going back to permanent hatred thumbs down .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ONE TIME I root for the Cowboys to win a game...
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: December 18, 2023 04:29AM

They are a bad team when they play away.

We truly need to knockem out next week. They already clinched a playoff spot.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 18, 2023 04:32AM

Rgphin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are a bad team when they play away.
>
> We truly need to knockem out next week. They
> already clinched a playoff spot.

May they continue to be a bad away team next week! smileys with beer

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: December 18, 2023 04:47AM

My coworker is die hard and I decided to sit through a game and root for these fools (for obvious reasons) and Trash Prescott did not fail to live up to his "away" disease. grinning smiley

Date: December 18, 2023 08:19AM

Anyone notice who was the commentator for The Dolphins Jets game was? None other then Tony Homo himself. He was bending over backwards to compliment the Jets and shit on Miami.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: December 18, 2023 08:53AM

I'm sure - like every team - Dallas will be looking at their Buffalo tape and seeing how they can avoid the same pitfalls the week after.
So, not saying that how Buffalo beat them should be our script. But, some common principles that should be pursued:
- Get to Dak. Their OL is strong, but Buffalo was getting there.
- Run the ball
- Tackle well & hit hard. I'm definitely not saying to play dirty, but Buffalo had some good hard hits that drew 15-yd penalties that were probably worth it in terms of setting the tone.
- The crowd really seemed to make a difference. I know away game crowds negatively affect our offense in terms of timing that count on sound...theirs seemingly has some of that too.

No idea what the health status us of those who have been out for us recently, but gotta start getting those guys back. One of the podcasters was saying against NYJ we played without 10 of 22 starters projected at the beginning of the year. Obviously Phillips, Wynn & Williams out for the rest of the year, but Tyreek, Hunt, Baker, Howard, Holland, Elliott (can't think of the last one...maybe there were "just" 9) can hopefully get back on the field ASAP.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 18, 2023 09:04AM

I was almost as dejected when the Bills won as I was when we lost to the Titans. Almost.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.