HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Dolphins/ Titans
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Dolphins/ Titans
Date: December 07, 2023 03:48PM

I started this thread a little early because I heard an interesting tidbit.
Apparently Tannehill is the #2 QB going into Monday night. The Jets inquired on a trade for him when Aaron went down. Tannehill like him or not said..... No Fing way will I ever play for the Jets".
Hes still Loyal.........Our DTs will stuff any running game. We should be 10-3 Primetime!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dolphins/ Titans
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 07, 2023 04:15PM

I wouldn't want to play for the Jets either. Good for RT saying no way!

Off topic here but the Pats on the road are sticking it to the Steelers early on tonight after getting shutout at home 6-0 this past week. NE is seriously bipolar. Steelers QB getting booed by the fans.

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: December 08, 2023 02:35AM

New england won. Good. They probably won't catch the panthers for the number one pick overall. Good news.

Date: December 08, 2023 02:37AM

Nobody wants to play for the jets with their weak oline.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 08, 2023 12:14PM

NE winning is not Good, as long as I live there and as long as Belicheat is their coach.

But I do see the benefit of their getting hosed out of a draft position, and even the small benefit of Pittsburgh's playoff seeding getting lessened.

Not the end of the world for me. but still F the Pats.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: December 08, 2023 12:19PM

Gotta take care of business as we should Monday and the following Sunday.

I genuinely believe we're more talented and more capable of winning every game left on our schedule than any opponent. Sadly, the one that's most important is the one I'm least confident in...Baltimore. But, with our best vs. their best, I think we beat them.

Date: December 08, 2023 12:21PM

I hear you jc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2023 12:23PM by Rgphin.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: December 08, 2023 12:38PM

tsstamper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gotta take care of business as we should Monday
> and the following Sunday.
>
> I genuinely believe we're more talented and more
> capable of winning every game left on our schedule
> than any opponent. Sadly, the one that's most
> important is the one I'm least confident
> in...Baltimore. But, with our best vs. their
> best, I think we beat them.

The last 3 games will be the test for the Fins. They HAVE to win these next two to have a real shot at winning the AFC East. If Miami has at least 90% of their guys healthy, and they make only a few, if any, mistakes in the last 3, they should win at least two of those games, if not all. They showed last year they can beat Balt, and Miami has an even better team this year.

But, as I said, they can't afford any let downs, and I believe, but not strongly, that they will win out, and I say not strongly due to how they played the 3 upper echelon teams earlier in the season, and lost.

Dallas is first in line; knock them out and Miami may be on their way to the number one seed in the AFC.

Date: December 08, 2023 12:45PM

If we win the next 2 and buffalo falls to kc we are afc east champs capkoi.

Next think would be to get a bye in the first round.

Date: December 08, 2023 12:56PM

I'm guessing that's what he meant. If he's like me, it's been so long since we've won the AFC East it's tough to even think about winning the whole conference :-)

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 08, 2023 02:49PM

It could actually benefit Miami if Buffalo beats KC provided we beat the Titans so we keep our position against the Bills. That would put KC 2 games behind us which would give us some wiggle room if we have a bad game in the near future.

Dallas & Baltimore are a bit scary. They're both beatable for Miami but we'd need to play with perfection. I find it very hard to dig within myself to hope that one of our division rivals wins a game though, but it does make some sense. Call me greedy but I want to keep that #1 seed. First round bye AND home field advantage. I want it all. This season is the time if there is any.

Go Phins!

Date: December 09, 2023 10:34AM

The #1 seed not only gives that team the only bye in the conference, but a guarantee of playing no higher than the #5 seed after that week of rest. You're 2 home wins away from the SB. It's an absolutely HUGE advantage, and we're in the driver's seat for now.

Date: December 09, 2023 10:58AM

I didn't look that far ahead.....that makes it all the more exciting.....imagine home field advantage throughout the playoffs!?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.