Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I repeat myself, but it never gets old (to me, re Pats)
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I repeat myself, but it never gets old (to me, re Pats)
Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 04, 2023 04:48AM

The Pats lose another close one. Defensive battle grinning smiley. 6-0 to the Chargers at home.

They have a chance at a game winning drive towards the end...but nah, they couldn't make it happen. I can't tell you how much I love this. grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I repeat myself, but it never gets old (to me, re Pats)
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: December 04, 2023 01:15PM

I wonder if Kraft will have the balls to pull the plug on Belchick?

The Pats, at present, have either the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft. No doubt they will be going for a QB.

I saw on a ticker that Armstead got hurt again? Despite his being a really good OT, what good does that do for the team if he is on the sideline more than on the field? OL is a position Miami has to concentrate on (again) this off season. Have to shore up that line and stop the musical chairs.

Date: December 04, 2023 03:50PM

Pats certainly need a quarterback. And a new coach. Sports talk around here seems to think that Belichick would be a great fit fit San Diego. But nobody seems to be able to explain why any team would want him. He’s obviously stuck in his outdated ways.

Date: December 05, 2023 04:45AM

The more belicheat loses the more people point his success towards Tom Brady. I know that cheers his black coal heart every Monday morning. grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: December 05, 2023 05:44AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The more belicheat loses the more people point his
> success towards Tom Brady. I know that cheers his
> black coal heart every Monday morning. grinning smiley

Yep, and that is happening up here (Massachusetts) as well. A bit more every week. Although there are a few holdouts that claim 'oh he's tanking so we get better picks, then he's coming back next year to kick some ass'. Okay guys.

Yesterday I heard on the radio that Belicheat will break the record for most LOSSES sooner than he breaks the record for most wins. I can't wait for that headline.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 05, 2023 09:30AM

His brilliance was gift wrapped as Tom Brady.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 05, 2023 09:32AM

Bill is notorious for trading down a lot to get more picks and pay less money for players. He also runs the entire front office show in NE. His level of control might be more than what other teams would be willing to allow him to have in this day and age. But....

What Carolina did by selling the house and barn to draft #1 overall was inexcusable. They traded McCaffrey to the Niners for picks, and then their picks and best WR they had to the Bears in order to draft a QB at #1 overall who's struggling to look like he even belongs in the NFL, and now their HC is fired for the team's failure. Their GM is a joke, he's the one who should be canned. He even hired a freaking Trans cheerleader.

The Bears and 9ers are laughing their asses off with those trade deals. Bill would never have made those moves so perhaps he'd be a good fit for Carolina. They'd get a HC and GM all in one package and I'm sure they'd be better with him in charge of everything because they can't get any worse.

With that rant over, I sure am glad we have our funky young coach. He seems to work well with Grier and he definitely has the entire team motivated. Seems like fans from all over the league love McDaniel and wish he were theirs from comments I've read from his media availability on YouTube. Even 9er fans post comments that they miss him and wish him well as Miami's HC.

At the end of the day, I'm very pleased that the Pats are sucking harder than Linda Lovelace. It's been sickening to see them dominate this division and win so damn many Super Bowls for such a long time.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: December 05, 2023 11:11AM

Love to see Belishit fail and fall on his face

Date: December 05, 2023 12:11PM

colonel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> His brilliance was gift wrapped as Tom Brady.

And a Video camera........

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.