HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Tyreek Hill penalized......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Tyreek Hill penalized......
Date: December 01, 2023 05:35AM

I don't understand the NFL. Why does he keep getting penalized for things like flashing a peace sign after a touchdown?

And they fired a social media guy for filming a back flip?! WTF? I don't see any issue with what he did?

They LOVE Taylor swift and Travis Kulce though. I bet if Hill came out as a Tranny they would leave him be.

NFL should pay more attention to the corupt Referees. SMH.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tyreek Hill penalized......
Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 01, 2023 10:28AM

Only way they should penalize a peace sign would be if his hand was turned the other way AND if we were in England. (that's how they flip the bird over there...I think.)

As for the social media guy, he technically didn't even film it...he gave his phone to Tyreek who then filmed it with the guy's phone.

The article I read said the Social Media Guy was 'suspended' for the rest of the season, so Tyreek stepped up and paid the guy his salary. Now if he really is fired, that's an even bigger load of BS on the part of the NFL.

Tyreek should just hire the guy (at a higher salary) as his own social media director.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 01, 2023 10:40AM

I totally agree guys.

Date: December 01, 2023 12:00PM

Fun fact!! I did not know that about the " peace" sign in the UK. Interesting. I'm guessing they are trying to build fans abroad and asked him to stop. SMH. Once again I guess we have to conform to other countries standards.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.