HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Great weekend of football!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Great weekend of football!
Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 26, 2023 06:53PM

Dolphins beat Jets. Game includes a historic play. The 99 yard pick six.

Patriots lose again grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley in a game where they switch quarterbacks and almost win at the end and blew it. OF course they might have intentionally lost to improve their draft position. But I am celebration their loss nonetheless.

Bills lose! They almost beat the Eagles who hold the best record in the NFL. But almost winning is still a loss. Our lead in the AFC has increased.

Yep a great weekend of football!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Great weekend of football!
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 27, 2023 08:17PM

Was a great weekend with the exception of losing Phillips. We should be ok though. Phins also just signed JPP and I'm sure he's happy to be with Miami. There's a good vibe here, best I've seen in a long time.

Date: November 28, 2023 09:22AM

No doubt. Huge great vibe. Almost dancing in the streets kind of vibe. Did you catch Coaches interaction with Jets fans?Wish I could post a link.

Aholes: Hey coach....you look cold ....pussy.

Coach( standing in front of heater ) Yes I'm cold.......AND STILL WINNING! grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 28, 2023 09:25AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No doubt. Huge great vibe. Almost dancing in the
> streets kind of vibe. Did you catch Coaches
> interaction with Jets fans?Wish I could post a
> link.
>
> Aholes: Hey coach....you look cold ....pussy.
>
> Coach( standing in front of heater ) Yes I'm
> cold.......AND STILL WINNING! grinning smiley

I saw that..it's all over Instagram. Hilarious.

"I'm Cold!......Also, Winning!" grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2023 09:27AM by JC.

Date: November 28, 2023 09:33AM

Lol. I owe the vibe here 100% to him. And players like Hill and Wilkins. Something I havnt seen .....ever? Don't remember players jelling , people want to come here and be a part of it. Hard knocks has very liberal use of the F word. Even for the cameras they appear genuine.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 29, 2023 05:46AM

I never knew until Hard Knocks that coach used the f bomb so much, but so do I. The "Do we get a victory day off on Monday?" question with the "F@#k you!" answer cracked me up.

I've enjoyed both episodes, it's almost like a 'come play for Miami, you'll have fun' advertisement. Last night's episode nearly had me in tears about Phillips but I have no doubt his teammates will rally behind him.

Go Dolphins!

Date: November 29, 2023 06:52AM

I'm almost afraid to watch Hard Knocks currently because the season with Philbin as coach made me want to puke, plus I hated that some degree of dirty laundry and semi-private stuff got broadcast.

I know my watching it doesn't change what everyone else can see. Maybe I'll make time for it soon.

Date: November 29, 2023 09:51AM

It's cool just to see the new facility. Dolphins have a Top flight training facility for sure. It's definitely upbeat. Good stuff. So far anyway.......as a kid a show like this everywhere would have blown my mind. All I had was Dolphins digest ( saved a couple!) And it always arrived on a Monday.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.