HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ramsey
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Ramsey
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: October 27, 2023 12:36PM

It is reported that Jalen Ramsey may play Sunday vs the Patriots, but he is basically saying not so fast. IMO, if he does play, I wouldn't have him on the field too much; just let him get his feet wet. Don't want to chance him getting hurt and out for the season. He will be needed vs the Chiefs in Germany more than he would be needed vs the Patriots. I would also sit X if he isn't 100%.

T. Hill supposedly has a damaged hip but he says he will be out there. He is another one that I would be cautious of putting on the field. Waddle's back is still bothering him. Holland is still in concussion protocol, so he is another one I would wait until the Chiefs game.

There's still quite a few more injuries, so I would advise McDaniel to be very careful. The toughest part of the schedule is coming up; we need our team at full strength.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ramsey
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 28, 2023 01:03AM

Agree--when a player is at 90% and they know when they are there...that's a decent time to work them into the game. Anything less and one can expect aggravation of existing injury or an injury near to it. Playing oversees will be a challenge in and of itself for both teams (Dolphins and Chiefs). Each has to field their best and with our current injury list, getting starters on the field in good physical and mental shape is paramount.

If we can do a half way decent job on defense we should be able to outpoint the Patriots.

Go Dolphins.

Date: October 28, 2023 11:20AM

Just read where Ramsey is out. Good call, IMO.

Date: October 28, 2023 04:30PM

Leave Ramsey out to the bye.

Hopefully Nik Needham can pick up the slack.

Fangino did an interview this week where he said. The Corners dictate the defense. Everyone reacts to that. That's how Zack Thomas became a Hall of famer.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 29, 2023 01:20PM

Well, contrary to our opinions, Ramsey came to play this Sunday and played well picking off a pass. Good to have him on the field to help strengthen the defense overall and improve secondary coverage. thumbs up

Date: October 30, 2023 09:17AM

He played more than I expected, and came out of the game fine. He is needed back there, now hopefully X will be healthy vs KC.

Date: October 30, 2023 12:04PM

Ramsey is not human. Wow. Just to come back and play would have been amazing but hes nearly 100%.Fantastic, If we can get that Oline healthy we can go far..

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: October 31, 2023 09:33AM

Treasure. I agree 100%. If we get our guys back healthy, we have an excellent chance to beat KC; if we still have some of our starters out, then Miami will still have a chance, but I'm not real confident.

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: November 19, 2023 01:15PM

Ramsey is the best player on this team. We need him healthy for a late season run. This is a much different defense without him. Knock on wood for him to stay healthy the rest of the season.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: November 19, 2023 01:21PM

It's obvious why they don't throw at him at all- three picks in three games when they do throw at him, and this guy is so smooooth! I enjoy watching him play, and I love the way the defense looks so much better with him back there.

Rick

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.