HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Rodgers out for season
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Rodgers out for season
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: September 12, 2023 11:50AM

Torn archiles.

I want to play everyteam at full strength and see how good we really are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2023 11:52AM by Rgphin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rodgers out for season
Date: September 12, 2023 02:54PM

Huh? Not me.......we have alot of issues trust me. Part of this game are breaks.....we won this game partly because of a dumb ass penalty right before the half that gave us a free field goal.

I'll take the breaks ( or tears in Rodgers case) everyday all day.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 13, 2023 02:29AM

Injuries are Part of the game but i could never enjoy other team injuries just to win a game.

Date: September 13, 2023 02:51AM

Fair enough. thumbs up

But it happens to every team .TUA left last year in a fetal position. It happens, it's just with a team like the Jets watching those fans , so psyched one second, they won the Cook lottery, got a HOF QB and then in utter disbelief seconds into the first quarter in the first game...ON MONDAY NIGHT NATIONALLY...from a fans perspective.......It brought a smile to my face. Because you know they were hysterical when TUA went down. I've seen alot of bad things in my lifetime.....but being a Jets fan has to be the worst. I sensed it at an early age of 5-6. I knew it was a horrible team and a horrible existence. I lived through it all through the 70s 80s and 90s until I moved to Florida in 99'. The second Zack Wilson was picked you knew he was a bust just because of who picked him.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: September 13, 2023 03:04AM

Agree 100%

Date: September 13, 2023 03:13AM

My biggest worry this year was tuas health the oline and now it has become the pass rush and the ability to stop the run

We need to stop the run soon. It starts this week against the pats.

Herbert and the ne qb are in two different leagues.

This week we need to play closer to the los. We have to stop the run.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 13, 2023 05:30AM

I don't wish for injuries either, but it is part of the game for sure and it's how the team responds to their injury that makes or breaks the season. Case in point (warning...old man story alert), the Phins 1972 undefeated season was mostly carried by our backup QB Earl Morrall. Not only did he start most of the games (and win them), but he had the longest run play from scrimmage for the year and he was almost 40 years old. It was a 30+ yard TD run, so it would have been longer if the goal line weren't in the way grinning smiley

QB Wilson carried the torch for the Jets -- maybe he'll be motivated to do so the entire season, but I hope he is NOT successful.

Date: September 13, 2023 06:48AM

Agreed jc

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.