HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ramsey
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Ramsey
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: July 27, 2023 11:52AM

J. Ramsey was carted off the practice field today with what appears to be a knee injury. Here's hoping it isn't anything serious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ramsey
Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: July 27, 2023 12:53PM

Football outsiders did an analysis of how injuries impacted teams with some sort of "adjusted games lost" (so not just # of injuries, but how important the position is to the team), and it's not surprising that both KC & Philly were in the top 4. We were #22 (after being #4 in 2021). We all knew that we had so much more talent on the roster in 22 than in 21, but injuries decimated our secondary and obviously Tua and I think that's the main reason our record didn't really improve.

Man, we could really use some 2021-type injury luck with so we can see this team fulfill the potential of its talent.

Date: July 27, 2023 03:53PM

Thankfully no ACL tear. Just a serious bruise . They said he might miss the home opener at most.

That sucks but it could have been so much worse. It sucks because he's new to the team and the defense.a solid training camp would have benefited him. Now even if he returns week 2......he most likely won't be optimal until week 4. But such is life. Out of all our pick ups this off season I was looking most forward to seeing him shut it down next to Howard.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: July 28, 2023 06:50AM

Looks like he likely won't be back until December at the earliest. Won't know for sure until surgery, which is today.

The Clown Show Continues

-

Date: July 28, 2023 08:22AM

Yeah. That sucks. He's basically a scratch for this season. Big bummer on only 2nd day. sad smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: July 28, 2023 09:18AM

I didn't want to say anything when Miami signed Ramsey, as I didn't want to jinx it, but I had a bad feeling that something like this would happen.

Date: July 28, 2023 09:55PM

Reminds me of when Yatil Green was drafted.........we never got to see what could have been.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: July 29, 2023 12:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.