Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          We need to be very thankfull ommorrow.....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
We need to be very thankfull ommorrow.....
Date: November 23, 2022 06:28PM

Are people afraid to acknowledge it? I don't see much excitement here.

Do you realize we are a top 5 NFL team?!

We have the #1 offense in the NFL! And our defense isn't that shabby either.

Alot to be thankful for tomorrow!Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We need to be very thankfull ommorrow.....
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: November 24, 2022 12:39AM

I'm excited. I splurged and bought 4 new jerseys for the playoffs. Got a Csonka, Nat Moore, Jason Taylor and, a Marino.
I'll admit that it looks like I was wrong about Tua being too small to play in the NFL and it looks like opposing defenses are afraid to commit to all out blitzes out of fear of leaving somebody open for a big gain. That's a great way to attack a defense.
Looking forward to the 49ers game to show where we really are.
-Happy Thanksgiving-

Date: November 24, 2022 03:14AM

Same here Hooligan2. I was hoping for TUA to stay healthy , but never thought he could be this good. Even with the addition of Hill and a few new good lineman....TUA has really shown growth, maturity, and Leadership I didn't think he possessed.

Have a great Holiday!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: November 24, 2022 04:36AM

I agree with the op and hooligan. The tide is finnally turning. We got to give thanks for that. Tua is our franchise qb.

I want to wish a happy thanksgiving to everyone here and their families.

Have a great time with your loved ones.

Thank full for all we have...much or little it doent matter. Its a blessing to be alive.

Enjoy.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 24, 2022 05:00AM

Being thankful...yes, we have something going this year. Happy Thanksgiving to all, in fact, all football fans!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 27, 2022 11:32AM

I'm excited about it, sure. Solid win today, albeit against a doormat of a team.

The strength of our schedule is about to go up by a huge factor, so the next few games will be a real test collectively. However even if we don't fare well with our remaining games I'll still consider it a good season.

Date: November 27, 2022 01:36PM

No doubt. We still need an O lineman or two. Armstead went down and so did TUA.

Our special teams needs to be better if we want to win against better teams. We are still a work in progress but we have improved tremendously.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: November 28, 2022 10:05AM

I am very concerned about the 49er game. Armstead must be healthy and must play Sunday, otherwise....it's hard to believe that one guy (Armstead) goes out and the whole damn OL caves. Tua was sacked 3 straight times, if not 4. Ridiculous! The first sack he was folded in half. He is lucky he came out of it OK.

SF will be the toughest game coming up, but Miami cannot think the other games will be easy. The way they played in the second half should convince them that nothing is going to come easy. Hell, the
Texans almost got the upper hand in the second half. If they had gotten within one score, would McDaniel have put Tua back in?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.