Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          SIGH. Ogbah out for the season..........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
SIGH. Ogbah out for the season..........
Date: November 15, 2022 08:43AM

Arguably my favorite current Dolphin, Ogbah will be out after season ending Triceps surgery. Defense was playing so well yesterday......As happy as I am to see the other many successes, this is a major bummer.

To add to it , The Browns took a possible replacement off our practice squad. Ben Stille.

Hope we can find another player and adapt. OGBAH will be hard enough to replace let alone at this point in the season.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SIGH. Ogbah out for the season..........
Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: November 16, 2022 05:24AM

Yeah, he wasn't putting up the numbers he has the past couple of years. And, they eye test (for me, at least) confirms that it's been a down year for him relative to 2020 & 2021. But, he's a quality part of our DLine rotation with run stopping, changing/tipping passes (again, more in prev years) and just leadership and taking snaps to keep others fresher. Tough loss

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.