HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Monday Morning.......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Monday Morning.......
Date: October 31, 2022 05:46AM

Ok we got the win against a 1-5 Lions team........what does McDaniels do about these penalties!!? I think k I counted 4 in a row on defense? Stupid shit like neutral zone infractions......confused smiley

Time to shelve the Mr nice Coach and lay down some law......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Monday Morning.......
Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: October 31, 2022 04:57PM

I have a little bit of grace for the penalties on the offense that seem to be related to how different and complex our offense is with all the shifts and motion, etc. When I say a little bit, I really mean just a little bit and not for much longer.

However, the pre-snap penalties on the D - where we retained all our personnel and the DC and system...yeah, those are absolutely unacceptable.

Very few teams are talented enough to consistently overcome the kinds of self-inflicted wounds we give ourselves week in & week out with the penalties.

Date: October 31, 2022 06:47PM

Very few teams are talented enough to consistently overcome the kinds of self-inflicted wounds we give ourselves week in & week out with the penalties.

That is a good point!

But when we play Buffalo again or even the Jets going 3 and out on 4 penalties won't cut it.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: November 01, 2022 02:35AM

I watched the game again and we were not lined up in the neutral zone. This must have been a point of emphasis for this crew but X and Wilkins were nowhere near the blue line on TV.

I'm getting tired of flag happy refs trying to be relevant.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: November 01, 2022 05:18AM

McD said something in his presser (not going to quote cuz I don't have time to track it down to be precise) that indicated he felt we might have been somehow targeted with those calls. Also, during the broadcast, several times it seemed that the announcers wondered what the call could be...typically if it's offsides, they're calling it pre-snap cuz it's so obvious. If the calls were bad, I hope McD reports it to the league officially.

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: November 01, 2022 07:16AM

So we beat the refs and the lions at the same time.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: November 02, 2022 07:30AM

I agree with you completely. However, it isn't just our games, its all over the league. From what I've heard from several national pundits, the League has told the supervisor of officials that the refs should throw the flag even if they have a doubt about the call. I suppose they think that they will fix it in N.Y. This seems to me to be the exact opposite of what they should do. People don't watch the games to see some anonymous guys in stripes throw laundry on the field and gesticulate and get into little groups to gabble at each other while we wait impatiently. We watch to see the players perform- so get out of the way and let them play!

Rick

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: November 02, 2022 11:21AM

I just read on the news that Jerry Jones is in hot water with the NFL over his Halloween costume. He was dressed as an NFL umpire, complete with stripes, dark glasses and, white cane.

Date: November 02, 2022 04:45PM

Not a JJ fan. But thats Fing funny!.....grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: November 03, 2022 03:11AM

He is dishing the refs. Lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.