HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          24- 0 in second Quarter......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
24- 0 in second Quarter......
Date: August 27, 2022 03:10PM

Miami's starters are looking good. Hills speed on the first play was just unreal.

Oline let a sack through. Oline is improved but still a work in progress.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 24- 0 in second Quarter......
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: August 27, 2022 05:28PM

pummeled them. Thompson is legit. Trade Teddy

This team has a lot of weapons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2022 03:15PM by jlyell13.

Date: August 28, 2022 03:11PM

Tua looked good. He took a pretty hard hit (Thanks to Austin Jackson). I seriously believe we can do the season with 2 QBs. TUA and Skylar. Bridgewater is a luxury IMO. If a decent trade shows itself ......another line man, Special Teams help (#18 Williams dropped two last night)........take it and run.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: August 29, 2022 08:44AM

For Bridgewater, it would all depend on what they could get in return. Though Thompson has looked really good and I don't think we should risk losing him, Teddy has proven ability to win regular season games for several years. I trust him WAY more than I did Brissett last year. I view last year's Broncos non-QB talent as probably about ours or perhaps slightly inferior, esp. on the defensive side. He went 7-7 with them, and having a backup who can keep you afloat if QB1 goes down is a fairly valuable luxury, imo. For the right compensation, I'd probably be willing to roll the dice.

Date: August 29, 2022 09:10AM

tsstamper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For Bridgewater, it would all depend on what they
> could get in return. Though Thompson has looked
> really good and I don't think we should risk
> losing him, Teddy has proven ability to win
> regular season games for several years. I trust
> him WAY more than I did Brissett last year. I
> view last year's Broncos non-QB talent as probably
> about ours or perhaps slightly inferior, esp. on
> the defensive side. He went 7-7 with them, and
> having a backup who can keep you afloat if QB1
> goes down is a fairly valuable luxury, imo. For
> the right compensation, I'd probably be willing to
> roll the dice.

All good points. But Teddy has shown his ceiling. He is still a very capable QB ......but he is what he is. The sky the limit on Thompson. He could just be a very good Back up. But when he enters the game you can see the electricity. He plays with the confidence of a veteran. Your crazy if you dont roll the dice on him. I'm all for keeping 3 QB's. God knows TUA has a history of keeping healthy. But if your gonna roll the dice you do it on Skylar Thompson. He is everything you wish for. A low rookie pick that turns out could be a diamond in the ruff. You place him on the practice squad this team has learned NOTHING. Im sure Wes Welker is telling the Dolphins........remember me? You traded my ass........how did that work out?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: August 29, 2022 10:53AM

Agreed - if u put a gun to my head and said "you get to keep one or the other", I'd keep Sklar right now. For all the reasons you said + he's cheaper (I think we save $4.5M if we trade Teddy).

But we have a situation where we have the option of keeping both, so would want the comp for Teddy to be attractive to give up on a valuable luxury.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.