HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Props to Urlacher
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Props to Urlacher
Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: June 16, 2022 11:44AM

Stumping hard for ZT to be in the HoF.

Among the things he said "Put his stats up with mine, Ray (Lewis), any other linebacker who's even close to a Hall of Famer or in the Hall of Fame, he’s right there with us, if not better.”

As I scan the list of players who have been inducted over the past 7-8 years, there are a great number who I would say are roughly equal or less deserving than Thomas.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, here, but it caught my attention in the news feed. Voters need to listen to Urlacher, Mawae and others and right the wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Props to Urlacher
Date: June 17, 2022 07:42AM

It boggles my mind that hes not there yet. JT was great ....but so much better that he was a first ballot and Zack is still wsiting?

Good guy. Well liked, no off field issues.Does not make sense. Its just wrong. Good on Urlacher.Class guy and a sick player also.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.