HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Brady coming to Miami?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Brady coming to Miami?
Date: March 25, 2022 03:44AM

Is Tom Brady coming to Miami? Dale Arnold who broke the story on Brady going to the Bucs said the Miami Dolphins are “working on it.”

Supposedly he wanted Miami before the Bucs to really stick it up Beichiks ass. Belichik has alot to do with what occurred with Flores.

Brady is considering Miami after the recent blockbuster moves. eye popping smiley

"Dale Arnold: “This coming season, they’re working on it.”
The Dolphins are currently trying to bring Tom Brady to Miami to finalize a blockbuster off-season before heading into the draft. If Brady were to become a Dolphin he would have Jaylen Waddle and Tyreek Hill, who are a top 3 WR duo, and the fastest WR duo in the NFL.

Apart from that they have also upgraded their offensive line, hired a mad genius of a coach Mike McDaniel who is bringing his vision to life, unlike anything Dolphins fans have seen the past 2 decades.

The Dolphins are going all in on WR, RB, TE, OL, and now… QB?"

Holy shit. eye popping smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brady coming to Miami?
Date: March 25, 2022 04:01AM

Tom Brady would make the Miami Dolphins an instant Super Bowl contender, so they’re probably going all in.
Dale Arnold then said “that doesn’t mean they get it done, but they’re working on it.”

eye popping smileydrinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: March 25, 2022 05:04AM

Brady is under contract this year with TB. Any trade would require compensation that we don't have any more except for future picks like next year's two firsts. Maybe next season if they decide to move on from Tua.

Date: March 25, 2022 07:53AM

Well Brady was retired. So.....anything is Free.Brady could just bow out again. OR we give them 2 first rounders for next season. Its far fetched but possible. Tampa Bay gets a boon. Ross gets a good shot at a trophy before its too late.He doesn't care about the future. He wants to win NOW.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2022 11:28AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: March 26, 2022 08:41AM

I support trying to get Brady here 100%.

I don't even care what it would take even if it's just for 1 fricken season. Having the offensive weapons of Waddle, Hill, Parker, and Gesicki is a pretty nice enticing bone to hang in front of him. It would definitely make this season INSANE in a good way for Miami and think of how it could benefit our other QB's learning how it's done from him. With a new HC, it would pretty much be Tom's offense. He could make McDaniels look like a genius as a 1st year HC. Really.

C'mon Tom, get your butt here and moon it to the Pats who treated you like crap. DO IT!!!

Date: March 26, 2022 01:46PM

It's a longshot, but possible. He might throw in a wrinkle like Gronkowski. Then........and I'm completely making this up.......Giesicki for Brady and Gronk . I love Giesicki.......but I'll be 56 this summer. I was 7 last time Miami won a Championship.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: March 28, 2022 04:33AM

It was fun while it lasted:

Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel, asked about the Brady chatter on Monday at the league meetings, kept it far simpler. McDaniel called it “fake news.”

Notice Flores never said that about the Watson trade ever. I believe we have a new leader in the house gentlemen. smileys with beer

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: March 31, 2022 05:59AM

Interesting. BUCS coach is moving on.

Today Tom Brady posted a video of his watching Waddle and Hill and posting thier speed.

He then says......OK and chases his kids. eye rolling smiley

Not making any statements....just interesting. winking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.