HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          About 60 days to the next draft.......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
About 60 days to the next draft.......
Date: February 18, 2022 08:04AM

Big draft for the Dolphins. We were on the precipice of making the playoffs when TUA got busted up. We played well in the second half of the season.

So many questions with the new HC but I think it's safe to say this will be a offensive draft.

I'm waiting for a few draft magazines to come out to grade Olinemen but that's obviously our biggest need.....regardless of how many we drafted and missed on.

A stud Center. Watching the Rams this past weekend was a lesson in teamwork, pure power on both sides of the ball. The Bengals played a little dirty but damn they were good too.

IMO unless he takes a huge cut , Devante Parker , as good as he can be needs to go. Hurt too much. Get rid of all the baggage.

So a tall fast reciever and a stud lineman is my current choice with the first two picks.

Our special teams went south as well. Let's get some fast good tacklers as well as good depth at all positions.

QB. Let's get a veteran to push TUA or play incase he gets hurt again. Brissett needs to be shown the door. He was a big part of the losing streak last season.

I think many of the players we already have can play. They just need better coaching. Concentrate on adding to them. Especially the defense.

No rebuild strategy , some no injury luck, and we can be a top 10 team.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: About 60 days to the next draft.......
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: February 22, 2022 08:14AM

After acquiring some xtra picks?

Signing Duke, Lindsay, Ogbah, Gesicki,

Cam Robinson, Terron Armstead, or Lakin Tomlinson

Jauan Jennings, Braxton Berrios WR

Treylon Burks WR
Christian Watson or Drake London WR
kaiir Elam CB
Best RB Dameon Pierce or Rachaad White?
Sean Rhyan, Abraham Lucas, Ed Ingram, Obinna Eze OL
Cole Turner TE

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2022 08:22AM by jlyell13.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.