HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Houston Texans and the Dolphins
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Houston Texans and the Dolphins
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 04, 2021 01:58AM

I usually know well ahead of time what team the Dolphins will play but today, for the life of me, could not remember what team the Dolphins would be playing this coming Sunday. Ah, I thought, the Texans and then realized they have the same horrific record that we have: 1-7. "Holy crap Marie." Will these teams both bumble through 4 quarters trying to outdo one another in the mistake lottery? Maybe...the way it's going.

With the trade deadline in our wake, with no trades of any kind, what is left is a mass of emotional baggage for coaches, players and us--the fans. The drama with the Dolphins is outrageous. Comments by Grier--we are just doing our due diligence is to quote Col Potter--"horse hockey." Yeah, right...I have a bridge to sell...interested?

These Dolphin executives and coaching staff are bumblers and the team reflects that behavior when they play.

When will we ever be able to praise the Dolphins for selecting the right player, developing a winning attitude and executing plays each week to win 10-12 games a season? The drought persists this season and it's becoming more of an interest to watch for the miscues during the game than the great stupendous plays we so badly need.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Houston Texans and the Dolphins
Date: November 04, 2021 03:53AM

Be interesting considering both teams interest in Watson. Maybe Watson will play just to tempt us? grinning smiley

We can beat this team. We go 7-2.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 04, 2021 10:19AM

colonel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> When will we ever be able to praise the Dolphins
> for selecting the right player, developing a
> winning attitude and executing plays each week to
> win 10-12 games a season?

Colonel,

We're not going to be able to praise this team until there's better management. And it starts at the top with Chris Grier. And this BS of the Dolphins hiring HC's with no credible experience at it as well as rookie assistants being shuffled around to work with players in areas that they are clueless about and unable to teach ANYTHING at all needs to STOP.

The bottom line is:

The management of this team clearly sucks.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 05, 2021 05:03AM

Watched the Jets and Colts game last evening and have empathy for Jets fans. They are under trained and coached like our Dolphins. Then compare these two teams to the Lions who have yet to win a game. These three times are clearly bottom of the barrel.

Aside from terrible records, they do have a lot more in common. Dan Campbell (Lions HC) was a member of the Dolphins coaching staff and was briefly interim HC. I liked his style; but the front office didn't. He has a defense background.

Robert Saleh (Jets) is a first time HC with years involved as an assistant coach working Defense.

Brian Flores (our HC) comes from a Defensive background too. He has the most HC experience and being with the Patriots has several SB rings. He is the most experienced, perhaps the luckiest to have been with the winning ways of the Patriots for so many years.

++++

None of these 3 teams have a sturdy defense; they are also lacking on putting points on the board.

The Jets have rookie QB Zach Wilson, White and Flacco. Wilson has thrown 4 TDs with 9 INTs in 6 games. He did not play against the Colts, White did. The Jets are "rebuilding."

The Lions, winless, have Jared Goff as their QB. He has experience with the Rams. Goff is struggling with 8 TDs and 6 INTs.

Tua, with 1 win, is struggling with 7 TDs and 5 INTs in 5 games. Our offense compares to Jets and Lions. Nothing much to praise on offense or defense.

They all need lots of work to make them average and lots more talent to make them competitive.

The fans for all three teams are miserable. Something else in common.

I will hold back my thoughts on the Texans until after they play the Dolphins this coming Sunday afternoon.

Date: November 07, 2021 02:53AM

I believe the Texans are so bad we will win in spite of ourselves. We lose today we have officially arrived in the basement.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: November 07, 2021 07:25AM

Tua out , finger injury

Date: November 08, 2021 11:15AM

jlyell13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tua out , finger injury

He hurt it carrying g that clipboard.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.