HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Watson
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Watson
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: August 30, 2021 05:40PM

Per Drew Rosenhaus Dolphins are working on a Watson deal and are discussing compensation and contingency clauses said chances are likely he will be a dolphin at the beginning of the season

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2021 05:41PM by jlyell13.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Watson
Date: August 30, 2021 05:58PM

Did you read my thread? I posted that yesterday.........it's very interesting that this is occurring so close to the opener. Maybe it had to to work for all sides? Maybe it won't happen. Who knows? But it's definitely being discussed. If anything happens it will be today.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2021 03:56AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Date: August 31, 2021 05:39AM

Sorry TCPF, just saw Rosenhaus comment on Miami TV that this was highly likely, but then who knows he could be posting this trying to help Watsons agent . That could be a mess if Tua included and major contingencies and the trade later reversed. Seem to be too many uncertainties but maybe they know something we don't? Funny from day 1 I noticed all were civil , no criminal charges that I am aware of, so if that is still the case he could reach agreements with all to facilitate a change of scenery? Remember the Tunsil bong pics that came out of nowhere??

Date: August 31, 2021 05:59AM

So far it's interesting only Miami and Texas are talking. I feel bad for TUA.
But damn.....If we could get away with no players leaving and plug him in? With all that speed on the receivers we have? Miami is an instant Superbowl contender. All those civil suits could be fixed for under $2 million or alot less .Nothing criminal yet. I'm not sure I want this or not. But it's exciting!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 31, 2021 06:26AM

Rosenhaus said the 2 items under discussion are compensation and contingency clauses. Have heard Texans wanting 3 firsts and 2 seconds but they have zero leverage

Would be surprised to see Parker, Grant & maybe Eichenberg included with some picks The OL search has been odd after drafting OL heavily the last 2 drafts

Phins may be good with Brissett if Tua moved and Watsons return delayed. An unfortunate situation for Tua, but Watson top 5 QB threw for 4800 yds 33 TD last years on a terrible team

Date: August 31, 2021 06:51AM

Bissit? Did you see Sinnits play sat? That kid could throw once he warmed up. I like him better at back up.

This could happen. Absolutely. thumbs up

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.