Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Brady soon to be a minority owner of the Dolphins?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Brady soon to be a minority owner of the Dolphins?
Date: June 28, 2021 04:47AM

Hes got the cash.......

Imagine Brady, staying in the division, reuniting with former New England assistant Brian Flores, and tormenting the Pats for the next two or three years, or longer. Yes, the Patriots had very real concerns that would happen — especially in light of Brady’s relationship with Dolphins minority owner Bruce Beal.

By early February, prevailing reports from Miami maintained that Brady was more likely to become a minority owner of the Dolphins in the somewhat distant future than to become the team’s quarterback of the immediate future.

So he was thinking of coming to Miami but ultimately settled on Tampa.

Different players , chemistry, so it's not like we would have Def. Gotten a Superbowl. But I find the minority owner thing very interesting.......

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brady soon to be a minority owner of the Dolphins?
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: June 28, 2021 05:03AM

So, would he be a minority owner on par with Venus Williams and Gloria Esteban?

Re: Brady soon to be a minority owner of the Dolphins?
Date: June 28, 2021 05:40AM

Lol. Those are more celebrity owners I believe. I went down to the Dolphins stadium inside the tunnel once and there is a small night club for VIPs during games. Ross loves that shit.

But Ross recently said he made it part of his will , he's the owner for life but Bruce Beals has Dibbs upon his passing. Beals and Brady are apparently tight and I guess it's understood Brady will come on board as well . He's worth close to a billion with his wife.

He could afford 49% if allowed. I'm guessing all celebrities owners get paid out once Ross kicks it.

Ross appears extremely healthy for the near future so we are talking at least decade away possibly.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.