Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          “I would be surprised if Sam Darnold were not the (Jets’)’ starting quarterback on opening day.”
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
“I would be surprised if Sam Darnold were not the (Jets’)’ starting quarterback on opening day.”
Date: January 15, 2021 11:37PM

ESPN’s Adam Schefter has provided the first clue that New York may depart from the vast assumption that they’ll be drafting a quarterback to pair with their new regime:

Jets new Coach Robert Salah is from a defensive background and it appears he would probably stick with Sam Darnold and look to bolster the Jets defense and ground attack.

That just means the Jets will probably deal the #2 pick instead of letting us get the opportunity to trade a boatload for Justin Fields or even keep him.

Again either way we win. We are guaranteed a crack at either Sewell, Smith , or Fields. 2 of the 3.

Rock n Roll.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: “I would be surprised if Sam Darnold were not the (Jets’)’ starting quarterback on opening day.”
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: January 16, 2021 02:47AM

I just saw a mock that had the jest taking Sewel and us taking Chase. The scary prediction was the patriots taking Mac Jones,, you know, the Alabama QB with better numbers than Tua. It had us going defense with the 2nd pick.

Re: “I would be surprised if Sam Darnold were not the (Jets’)’ starting quarterback on opening day.”
Date: January 16, 2021 05:15AM

I can almost Garantee.....if the Jets take Sewell, we either trade for a shitload of picks OR we take Fields and deal TUA. OR WE keep both and pick a reciever at 18.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 16, 2021 08:50AM

Devonta smith will be gone at 18...need to pick him with the 3rd pverall pick.

Date: January 16, 2021 09:16AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Devonta smith will be gone at 18...need to pick
> him with the 3rd pverall pick.

Why? What will happen if we dont?
Will only the team that gets him go straight to the superbowl?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 17, 2021 05:59AM

Dude stop it with your stupidity. I have my way of thinking and you in love with big oline fat men.

Date: January 17, 2021 06:05AM

Interesting note......

Flores is coaching in the Senior Bowl next week. He will have unfettered insight to many Top recievers .

So many great options.....imagine trading out of # 3 and scooping up several recievers instead of just one?

Nico Collins

Tylan Wallace

Dewayne Eskridge

Just to name a few.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.