HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Fitzpatrick tests positive for covid
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Fitzpatrick tests positive for covid
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 31, 2020 08:34AM

He will not play sunday against bills. Its tua all by himself.

We are in trouble.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fitzpatrick tests positive for covid
Date: December 31, 2020 08:54AM

We are screwed. Of the teams that i thought could lose this weekend was the browns. But not they going to rest roslingurger...and now fitspatrick cant play.

But you know what they day...if we expect other teams to lose for us to make playoffs we do not deserve it. And i agree.

But i just want to see another phins game.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 31, 2020 09:35AM

COVID-19, hmmm. There is no good time to get this infectious disease, sorry to learn Fitzpatrick tested positive. Just like all things this year, all of us have had to rearrange plans and do what we can do to stay safe while trying to carry on a normal existence.

This positive test places our rookie QB in the spotlight without any hope of having the elder QB come in to hold on to a victory or march the team down field for an amazing victory.

It's time for Tua to put on his "big boy pants" and forget about being a member of Saban's team. He is now cast to rally the Dolphins, march them down the field with passes and good decisions so the team can score more than the Bills. He must show confidence, he must put zip on the ball and run when the receivers are not open. He needs to take charge. His effort against the Bills will be telling, IMO.

I wish him the best of luck. Go Dolphins!

Date: December 31, 2020 10:01AM

Exactly colonel.

Good luck to tua. He is going to need it.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 31, 2020 12:16PM

I wish Fitz a speedy recovery.

Tua needs to have a good game, it's a good oportunity for him to prove that he can finish a tough game that really matters without a "relief pitcher". Somehow I feel like this scenario was meant to be.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: December 31, 2020 01:40PM

He was sold as the complete pckage and, NFL ready to be worthy of a 5th over-all pick and he was set to be the starter anyhow so, the game should not be affected. IF he gets pulled in the 4th in favor of Rudock then, I'd say we have a problem going forward.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: December 31, 2020 01:45PM

With the state of our receiver group I'm not sure we can pull off a win. I really want us to get the win but I'm not sure we have the horses.

Date: December 31, 2020 04:23PM

Losing Fitz is tough.......Going out west was not something I was too keen on. Covid is like wildfire out there. I feel bad for him because hes really close to his family and kids and has to stay away form them for a while during the holidays. That sucks. Get Well Fitzy!!

This is TUAS's moment. Unfortunately we have injured players all through the rooster. No player can do it by himself. If we lose and don't make the playoffs I'm not going to see this as a reflection on him. If we win fantastic! 2020 was a horrible year all round but our Phins found a way and I'm proud of them. The Future looks brighter then ever!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.