HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Lamar jackson is a superstar.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Lamar jackson is a superstar.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 14, 2020 06:43PM

Hey tcpf you were wrong.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2020 03:20AM by samsam3738.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lamar jackson is a superstar.
Date: December 14, 2020 09:26PM

Sam.

Chyrenne is going to get you banned as well.

The Miami Dolphins have great things happening. Other forum members don't want to hear this crap. I hope you make better decisions .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 15, 2020 03:50AM

MNF game between the Ravens and Browns kept me awake. Both quarterbacks are terrific in the way they play. The game could of gone either way. It was exciting to say the least.

Lamar Jackson relied on his running ability for most of the game and scrambling like he did allowed the final scoring drive to clinch the victory for the Ravens.

The Ravens are no longer the defensive team of years past. With Jackson, their offensive is explosive.

The Browns have a great QB with Baker Mayfield as well. I was surprised to see how short he is, a Drew Brees kind of size with a great arm and very good scrambling ability.

Teams are changing based on their player's talent. Good to see.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 15, 2020 05:01AM

I thought the browns won. Then lamar came back from lockeroom cramps and it was over in a second. He is special.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: December 15, 2020 05:24AM

One of the best games of the season. Amazing how Lamar corrected so many of his throwing defects from his rookie to second year. I never saw a qb do that. I really did not think he was a nfl qb after his seeing his rookie year. Mayfield is beginning to show that he is not just a game manager who needs a rb to carry him.

Date: December 15, 2020 09:53AM

No doubt. So many expect a Dan Marino 83' rookie season or your a bust. We need to remember Dan stepped onto a superbowl calibur team. Out the gate he was placed into a unbelievable position. Other great QBs take a while to develop. Aaron Rodgers sat 6 yrs behind Brett Farve. Farve himself was a 3rd stringer on Atlanta .
TUA is showing so much with so little.
Lamar wasn't projected to be so special. Nobody had him on thier radar. I think even the Ravens were surprised with his incredible play. He's got it no doubt.

The biggest surprise for me has been Kyle Murry. When we played him he had incredible zip on the ball. Lazer focus. Our defense beat him , but he looked so impressive. I thought he was going to be a flop.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: December 16, 2020 06:39PM

Lamar Jackson needs to really work on his passing. He relies far to much on his legs. He will be very, very scary if he improves his passing. If he does that it’ll be the Mahomes and Jackson show in the NFL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.