HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Here is Why I support Vick returning...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Here is Why I support Vick returning...
Date: May 26, 2009 06:17PM

thank you FINALY somone who hit it right on the nail. ahhhhhh my point served up to a T.

"You were right numberone...you were right. The PATS and the 'BOYS had the same thoughts too. numberonedumbanddumber- you are a genius"Wow, another sterling prediction by the poster child for the dangers of illiteracy.So, let me get this straight. Essentially, the Dolphins traded Jason Taylor for Jason Taylor and Pat White and saved 7 million dollars. Now, I am not the greatest talent evaluator, but that sounds like a good deal to me."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Khaziglu ()
Date: May 26, 2009 07:42PM

You grow up in a culture ... maybe your peers smoked ... maybe they drank .. maybe they watched violent sports ... you assume that is okay, perhaps even to be admired. But you grow up thinking that is okay.
Then you go off and be NFL's posterboy .. but you still want to hang with your old friends cause god knows the new ones are bullshit.
Vick was wrong but he did his time and he did it because he tried to stay true to his old friends.
Vick is from my hometown ... I have never liked him as QB and still do not. That said .. I know where he came from and while I do not condone what he did I understand it.
Let him play .. but not for us

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: May 27, 2009 12:27AM

"he did it because he tried to stay true to his old friends."

Or...he did it because he got off on it, just like his dad says. His dad says he loved it, period.

How does that kind of enjoyment leave you? Sure, maybe you get caught and you say the right things, but how do you suddenly turn around and not love hearing and seeing pets get torn apart, not love the blood and pain anymore? He'll be out on the football field and still be thinkin about it. Somewhere, sometime in the future they'll be a fan or a maintenance guy who will wink him a knowing smile and give him a thumbs up, and Vick will flash his smile in return. Because he knows what he likes.

sad smiley

Date: May 27, 2009 10:29AM

again people who say let him play, dont seem him as a sadistic man, because they cant get there BIG HEAD full of retardism, away from the fact its NOT THE DOG FIGHTING, that people are mad about, its the torturing to death of the dogs, and bait dogs, that people get mad at. again only people who have any brains about logic get what people like myself and smarter people, like dolphinsam, and phinsfan, and the like are typing. the rest well, stupid is forever, but ignorance can be overcomed.

"You were right numberone...you were right. The PATS and the 'BOYS had the same thoughts too. numberonedumbanddumber- you are a genius"Wow, another sterling prediction by the poster child for the dangers of illiteracy.So, let me get this straight. Essentially, the Dolphins traded Jason Taylor for Jason Taylor and Pat White and saved 7 million dollars. Now, I am not the greatest talent evaluator, but that sounds like a good deal to me."

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 27, 2009 04:21PM

dolphinsnumberonestunner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> again people who say let him play, dont seem him
> as a sadistic man, because they cant get there BIG
> HEAD full of retardism, away from the fact its NOT
> THE DOG FIGHTING, that people are mad about, its
> the torturing to death of the dogs, and bait dogs,
> that people get mad at. again only people who have
> any brains about logic get what people like myself
> and smarter people, like dolphinsam, and phinsfan,
> and the like are typing. the rest well, stupid is
> forever, but ignorance can be overcomed.

Numberonestunner I have a question for you, in your overcritical, judgmental, making fun of people with disabilites mind. WHat do you consider the worst thing you have ever done. We are all sinners, what is your worst sin. You act like your are perfect and have never had to apologize to anyone for anything. Many people said Ricky should be banned for life and never let back in, i heard alot of the same rant you are spewing.
Do you think RIcky has done well for everybody, his team and family included since returning. FOrgiveness, understanding, acceptance and compassion are the highest signs of an intelligent society, and you are bragging about being smart????????????????
Maybe VIck will play in the CFL for a bit to prove himself, but either way let VICK play and hopefully he winds up back in the NFL like RIcky accomplished. As others stated the argument is mute, the precedent has been set by the past rulings of the NFL and commisioner. Based on that he should be reinstated on a probation of some sort if a team is willing to take the chance on him.

Posted by: grooves12 ()
Date: May 27, 2009 04:27PM

Once again... this thread was locked once for a reason. The discussion has run its course. It is no longer about football and certainly not about the Dolphins, so it does not belong here.

Thread closed.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.