HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Coaching Turnover Concern
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Coaching Turnover Concern
Posted by: SCPhinsFan ()
Date: January 12, 2020 02:27PM

Anyone lese concerned about the coaching turnover? New offensive AND defensive coordinators. I find it very strange

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coaching Turnover Concern
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: January 12, 2020 03:14PM

Agree. Why would any team be interested in the coach that led our defense to historically low numbers? And, why did our new O-coordinator(2019) whom the head coach brought from the Pats get fired after a very bad, but expected, year? This whole thing is making me uneasy.

Rick

Date: January 12, 2020 03:27PM

I think every move hes made has been a positive one. If he can make this Team better he doesn't hesitate. I like Chan Gaily as the O coordinator. Serious experience. Flores knows defense....he wouldn't hire a scrub.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: January 13, 2020 05:37AM

I find it strange too but I'll wait and see the product on the field before I make judgement.

He fired O'shea and gugliema the day after the final game. That decision was made during the season to go in a different direction. Not too worried about the DC. That's flores' D and the promoted from within which leads me to believe it won't be changing.

I hope we hire Bill Callahan to coach the oline.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: January 13, 2020 05:51AM

Phins coaches made chicken salad out of chicken crap this year. Quite a few folks around the nfl recognize that. By the end of the year they produced a team that could win games w/ a revolving door of players week in and week out.

The guy I hate losing is Caldwell. I think he is a better OC than Gailey but its football things change. Gotta adjust. Not knocking Gailey he is proven just like Caldwell better.

Date: January 13, 2020 06:39AM

I think the Chan Gailey thing is to get Fitz his ring by 40. I believe that's the plan stan. Hes got yrs experience to help Flores with his first draft that happens to include 3 #1s and a couple of #2s.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: January 13, 2020 10:33AM

I don’t like Gailey...didn’t like him the last time he was here either. Also didn’t like him at any of his other stops either except for the Super Bowl cowboys. IMHO, he’s overrated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2020 10:34AM by Ken.

Posted by: SCPhinsFan ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:21AM

What is concerning to me is coaches leaving our program for lateral moves to an equally poor organization (The Giants)

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 13, 2020 02:45PM

Unbelievable but I agree that every move he has made has been a positive one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.